85 k1500 ,no dash or dome lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deanobigred

Reaction score
First Name
dean
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
I have no power from fuse, checked with a meter where should I go next.
checked from cluster plug (top right pink wire back to 5 amp fuse , good fuse but checked pins no 12 v, I have some books coming but would love some help

deanobigred

Reaction score
First Name
dean
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
no love

did I post in the wrong area, I really need some help, where do I trouble shoot before the fuse ?

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
You're good, buddy. Stuff just slides under the rug sometimes; it happens to everyone on here. I'll just leave this here and see if it helps you...
http://www.gmsquarebody.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10078

deanobigred

Reaction score
First Name
dean
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
thanks

thanks for the thread mr chengny seams to know what he is talking about , I will follow up on some of his post, thanks again for the dirrection

deanobigred

Reaction score
First Name
dean
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
all gauges working (moving) I have gas gauge to trouble shoot ,it moves but not sure where it should be , oil pressure pegged out I will check this weekend not sure if the 327 motor change has something to do with it, so gas gauge and oil gauge this weekend, checking it validity then on to electric windows, not working well, any direction to these subjects would be appreciated. thanks, p.s. special thanks to chengy and 1987 gmc jimmy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepn