85-87 hydro pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAZ-MAT

Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
LT1 350 TPI
I'm looking to upgrade my mech. linkage to hydro.

Last edited by a moderator:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Howdy Jake! I edited your post because this is not the classifieds section and you need 50 legit post before you can post a thread in the classifieds.

With that said, I've recently found out that factory parts really shouldn't be required for this swap. There is a large assortment of aftermarket clutch masters and there's probably at least a couple that should work with the stock pedal with minor mods. There is also at least one company that makes a slave and bracket kit that bolts right to the mechanical bellhousing.

HAZ-MAT

Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
LT1 350 TPI
Bucket:
I apologize for posting not only in the wrong place but before I'am allowed too!. Thank you for your help!

Jay:
I p.m. ed you!

HAZ-MAT

Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
LT1 350 TPI
TTT...Still need parts guys! who's got'em?

HAZ-MAT

Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
LT1 350 TPI
Anyone know how to close this account here?

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Anyone know how to close this account here?

Now why in the heck would you wanna do that? Just cuz we don't have the parts ya need? Maybe if you stick around somebody will come across a set of pedals for ya! Or who knows maybe somethin else will come up and you'll wish you had us to talk to and help you thorough the issue! As for closing this account the only way I know of is to get banned by an admin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAZ-MAT

Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
LT1 350 TPI
NO WISE ASS! Because people on this board offer parts and then don't follow through with it! that's wasting my time! I build these for paying customers. Not here because I cant do something...I ended up fabricating the assembly and don't need the e-mails anymore. Never said this board didn't have anything to offer me! so don't put words in my mouth "BOY". You don't know me or my reasons. I highly suggest you find another way to speak to people pal! The second you disrespect others is the second they disrespect you! That's why your mother told you to treat others the way you want to be treated. Some peoples kid's.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
:hmm: Rough night Jake??? I'm not so sure your outrage is justified, and I know for damn sure your name calling IS NOT justified. Just because someone asked why you'd want to leave and referenced your response of needing pedals and someone didn't get back to you. So that makes him a Wise Ass or a Boy??? Maybe you should hit up the guys at Pirate4x4, there are plenty of pricks there that like to name call, bully and belittle members. We're pretty loose and have very few rules, but damn sure don't tolerate name calling, and belittling of anyone for any reason even if they're wrong. We WON"T be the next Pirate4x4 where members and newbies get treated like ****. We're not "clicky" around here. Everyone fits in the same whether they've been here since day one or joined in the last 2 minutes. Maybe you might want to see if the charming pricks at 73-87 might help you out? :shrug: Or maybe we can chock it up to getting off on the wrong foot, request the thread be cleaned up and carry on as normal.

If Retro says he has pedals, then he has pedals. He's probably the best here for sourcing parts and has hooked up many members with parts. Several of us have parts, but so far he's been the one with a connection to pedals. This is a common request. Lucky for me, our good buddy 89S has a set in PA for me. I noticed Retro hasn't been here much the last few days and hit him up just yesterday about what was up, he's not been on much and has some other outside the forum personal projects absorbing his time at the moment and may have overlooked your PM. Maybe asking if someone has a way to get in touch with Retro might be a better way to get some results. Many of us can get in touch with many of us via direct email, FB or even telephone if there is no response via Forum post. Sometimes guys are responding or posting via Smart Phone too and don't see all the forum features like PM's, old threads, new threads, subscribed threads etc depending on their phone settings. So maybe you jumped the gun.

Your call. I can delete your account or block your IP, whatever you want, or get in touch with Retro if you're still interested in pedals. Whatever you choose, up to you. We're easy to get along with here, and when I say "We're", I mean ALL OF US and I promise, it'll stay that way too. Anyone that's hard to get along with, tends to disappear either by their own choosing or with a couple clicks of the mouse in the Admin Control Panel. If it were my choice, it would be to clean up the thread, start over, and follow up with Retro.

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
NO WISE ASS! Because people on this board offer parts and then don't follow through with it! that's wasting my time! I build these for paying customers. Not here because I cant do something...I ended up fabricating the assembly and don't need the e-mails anymore. Never said this board didn't have anything to offer me! so don't put words in my mouth "BOY". You don't know me or my reasons. I highly suggest you find another way to speak to people pal! The second you disrespect others is the second they disrespect you! That's why your mother told you to treat others the way you want to be treated. Some peoples kid's.

Take a joke man! We all joke around here and give each other crap all the time. As HRPC no need to get all upset. And for the record I don't appreciate being called names and treated like a child, I just didn't want to see you go. If the emails are too frequent you can change the notification settings so you only get them on private messages. Sorry if you felt my post was outta line, but last I checked I do treat people he way my mom told me to. Best of luck to you around here with that attitude. Sorry I couldn't help you with those pedals another member bought them already a though.

Last edited:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD

You are way out of line mister.

Sent from my iPod touch 4th Gen using Tapatalk

HAZ-MAT

Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
LT1 350 TPI
I give everyone in my life 100% respect upfront no matter what race, color or creed. Attacking new members is not the way to welcome ppl especially if there new and they don't know your character. I apologize for belittling you but let it be know I DON'T AND WILL NOT take **** from anyone! I took the response as "the new guy couldn't find parts so he's leaving" I have floated this board for A while and never joined this forum or any forum for this very reason! I agree pirate has suffered the consequences of growing to large with little monitoring. (Good old Roman times)Like I said before I have fabricated the assembly and no longer need it. I appreciate the help and or constructive criticism if you will?
Jake

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I took the response as "the new guy couldn't find parts so he's leaving"

Well, you did ask for parts and then after no luck, you asked to have your account deleted. That's pretty much what it would look like to anyone.

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Well, you did ask for parts and then after no luck, you asked to have your account deleted. That's pretty much what it would look like to anyone.

yep

HAZ-MAT

Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
LT1 350 TPI
comprehending words while saying them is "reading" not just saying them! That's a reading disorder. Though common it can be fixed per say! Funny enough I got the whole set up from "pirate 4x4" for 50 bucks minus the pedals! the whole set-up was acquired. We can start with that disorder right now and try to comprehend this sentence while saying it...all together out load! THEY WERE FABRICATED AND WORK BETTER THAN STOCK." ALLLLLLLRIGHT! what did we gather from that? lets start with?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? who's first?
clearly not a bunch of P.H.D grads here!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69