4 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jozie85

Reaction score
First Name
Jozie
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Where is the best place to get a 4 inch suspension lift for an 85 k10 , best price and quality

1973 Chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1970Something
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
5.9 6BT Cummins
The 4" I got from Rough Country was pretty good all around. I got all new lifted springs, 6 shocks and boots, and sway bar drop brackets for $600. That's actually cheaper than their 2", also their 4" comes with the lifted steering arm, and all the bushings that you need. The one thing I didn't like about it was you need to find your own bolts that go through the rear shackle eyes and spring eyes, also the front of the front spring eyes. This kit comes with no bolts or nuts for the springs and shocks but it does have nuts for the ubolts. I thought the kit was a pretty decent price.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
our rough country kit was far cheaper, but it only had front springs, then it had rear blocks. Thus it had no u bolts and nuts front and rear, had to reuse the spring eye bolts though for the front, but ours was only lke $300 shipped. No need for sway bar drops unless you run 6 inch or bigger either, but we needed them because for some reason ours would not line up right, and barely did with the drops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe