1981 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

custodian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
1973, 1985
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.3 LS, 350
WOW, Why would you put a pic of a title, any title for that manner, on a website?........lotsa guys even blur the license plate.........run it @custodian

So, the title didn't go with the sale? Probable didn't sell. If I buy something that has a title, it goes with me. The truck originally came from Illinois.

I'm trying to get in contact with the wife's brother in law, haven't spoken or seen him in many years.

This guy is a conman at the most, and I believe he's the one one that has the criminal record, not his neighbor.

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
I have no criminal record. You go right ahead and look me up. And that’s the original paint you don’t know what your talking about. Although the copper color is confusing to me to.

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
I hate to say it but I’m tired of you guys ripping on my old truck I still adore. And I took the photo of the title to text to my parents because I didn’t want to screw anything up so they told me where to sign and not to sign. I’m not stupid I just was never taught to fill out a title no one is born knowing. I just want to learn here not fight if this keeps up I might leave not that it matters to anyone else though.

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
I am not a criminal my neighbor Spencer Alan Hulme is look him up if you like. I don’t care

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
I agree, he, is the neighbor he described. If you look closer, the truck was originally an Illinois truck, and I'll say it again, he's full of crap.
It was originally an Illinois truck. My uncle owned it before me the only reason the owner before him sold it to him was because he was and still is a state policeman. Meaning he wasn’t a pos or a gear head mist likely since he’s a cop. The previous owner knew it was a sought after by gearheads truck being black and in good shape.

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Look the truck has been sold already anyways. And now I can move in a bit. I got what I wanted. The money for it and that’s all that really matters right now. I’m still here so I can learn more about square bodies and hopefully teach others a thing or two.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
Interesting thread

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
I owned this truck since 2002 at 19yo. I drove it on backroads unregistered in a certain county of Illinois. I know the sheriff of that county anyways so no problems there. Back then it needed to pass emissions so I had to drive it unlicensed. Everyone was jealous when they laid eyes on it. Once I got older It didn’t really matter anymore. I found a ship that gave me s waver and registered it to drive. Now that it’s gone it’ll always hold a place in my heart I live it. I hope to someday buy another.

hunters628

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I have no criminal record. You go right ahead and look me up. And that’s the original paint you don’t know what your talking about. Although the copper color is confusing to me to.
GM doesn’t spray one color over another. They also don’t have ****** masking lines in door jambs. This is originally a copper truck. Black is not the factory color. And I believe you know that.

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
GM doesn’t spray one color over another. They also don’t have ****** masking lines in door jambs. This is originally a copper truck. Black is not the factory color. And I believe you know that.
I didn’t know that. I always thought it was some sort of primer. Maybe you are right I have no idea. I guess it doesn’t really matter it’s gone now. But that’s info I’ll research to verify from gm sources online. If that’s the case I didn’t know.

John Nes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1987, 1979, 1973
Truck Model
R10, Sierra, C20
Engine Size
5.7 350tbi , 5.7 350, 5.7 350
What in the meth is goin on in here. Yikes

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Holy ****, this was like a car accident you just can't look away from. I couldn't stop reading. Just saying down here in Texas you might have gotten a grand. I did find it funny he started off at 10K. If he did sell it, good for him. Does prove the fact there are people out there with more money than brains.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoblind