1981 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Original paint and body. No drivetrain, no front suspension, steering and most of interior is taken out. I already signed the title I can verify it’s me by my drivers license signature. I’m located in Festus Missouri. You’ll need a dolly to remove it, and a pickup truck and trailer because a semi cannot get to my house. $10,000.00. It’s a half ton 305 truck originally. I’m in no hurry if no one is interested. So no low offers or any offer.

You must be registered for see images attach

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
This gotta be the strangest post I’ve ever seen.
What’s up?
You got a cherry original truck and parted out the stuff you can get anywhere for cheap?
And weird dialogue about the title.

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
This gotta be the strangest post I’ve ever seen.
What’s up?
You got a cherry original truck and parted out the stuff you can get anywhere for cheap?
And weird dialogue about the title.
I’ve owned this truck since 2002 I was 19 then and knew nothing about titles so I signed it. I was going to buy my uncles diesel truck with the $10k. Diesels last a long time. Once my young daily driver gets miles on it I’ll have a harder time replacing it, so I was thinking diesel.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
^Umm ok, but you had about a $10k truck when it was all original and in one piece and a cherry condition drivable truck.
Now you’ve parted it out like a chop shop and want $10k for a good frame and body?

Sorry None of my business. But this is the internet, so...

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
In my opinion this truck has pedigree. I wanted $10k but cannot do any lower than $9k. I’m buying my uncles diesel and he wants $9k. Cannot go any lower.

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Edit. Didn't see the "pedigree." All good here.

Last edited:

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
I managed to scrape together $3k. I’m feeling pretty generous right now. I’ll do a $6k price but that’s probably as low as I’m going period. It’s a solid foundation to build upon to.

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Silverado Crew Cab Dually
Engine Size
WOW, $4,000 drop in just 2 days, what a bargain! No offense dude but too many red flags on this one! As stated before, Good luck!!

Steve-o81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
WOW, $4,000 drop in just 2 days, what a bargain! No offense dude but too many red flags on this one! As stated before, Good luck!!
I don’t see any red flags? It’s an honest truck. I’ll sell it to someone eventually and I’m in no hurry.

hunters628

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Yeahhhh that’s a $1,000 truck on a good day. Literally just a frame and body. If it has “pedigree” you sure didn’t talk about it. And who’s gonna pay 10k for a story about a truck being original before you scrapped it out? And when people are saying too many red flags and you don’t know what they’re talking about try this on for size…. A truck that has been parted out like a chop shop did it, ie most anything that can identify the truck is gone, looks like it has a cheap black paint job from the pictures, and a title that’s not in your name, nor has it been for years supposedly, that only has your signature on it that you can “verify it’s your signature by your drivers license.” Dude if that isn’t text book “I stole this truck and found the title in the glovebox, signed it as the buyer, scrapped it, and now I’m selling it” idk what is. It’s a HUGE red flag that you never transferred the title. That means you never registered it. If you bought it when you were 19 I know for damn sure you wanted to drive it right? Or if it was hot the title was never transferred because the dmv would notice. Not saying this is the case here but damn have the stars aligned for this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes