1978 C10 front marker lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
Well, all is not happy.......I spoke too soon. Back to old problem. BUT!!!! here is a new quirk. I plugged in the marker to the passenger side, hit the lights and it all works as it should. W.....T......F........ I am so over this. Contacted company I bought headlights from. They are saying resistors will help. UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! Can I pass an inspection without the markers blinking when the headlights are on???? They will be lit up just not blink when headlights are on.
Have you tried flipping the blade connectors you just installed, each way? Have you ever inspected your headlight switch?

Also not sure if you've got a voltmeter, but it would probably prove pretty handy.

My78truck

'Ol Holly
Reaction score
First Name
Becky
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Silverado
Engine Size
5.7L
Okay, so WHY I didn't think about this earlier..........I removed the headlights (which of course required me to dismantle the bezel and trim ring) and swapped them. I installed the driver's headlight on the passenger side, and vice-versa, and GUESS WHAT!!!! They worked perfectly and are continuing to work perfectly. :wtf2:. I am not sure how that made a difference, but it did. So back in business.

Thanks for everyone that provided comments and suggestions. What can I say..........I am feeling like quite the dumba**!!!!!! :mad::angry94:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T3rraBeara