10l80 10 speed transmission into square body suburban.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rashad Baker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rashad
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Suburban
Engine Size
No I’m sorry. Use your original tank and what they call the “hanger”. Which is the lid of the tank that holds the pump and sending unit. Tanks inc has a pump that slides on. Also get their regulator. Their guys were mixed up on one of the fuel lines but I couldn’t believe how good they were on the line lengths/fittings/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohhh ok sorry I misread it.

I ended up calling Tanks and they said they were “worried about the connection at the tank”. They recommended the 5 series pump (p/n F90000288) and the AFPR1 regulator. Are these the part numbers you used? I was going to use their TNK-LS-LINE-KIT but he said that it wouldn’t work. What line kit did you happen to use? Sorry for all questions but I haven’t been able to find many that has implemented this setup in a burb.

Rashad Baker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rashad
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Anyone attempted this? Going to just go with stock tune in the tcm I guess. Got a 7500 mile L86 6.2 and found a kit to put 4L80 transfer case on this 10 speed. I know I’ll need new shafts. Wondering about mounting? Anyone else tried this?
What year is your L86?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey