You guys have oem part numbers???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mavtricks71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Nice to see that page posted above by chengny!

Not that you need it here, and not easy to use, but I have looked up all kinds of OE part numbers for my 82 C10 at GMpartsWiki.com, and found a few by googling them. Actually bought one part from a Buick dealer on the east cost, and another from a Corvette parts company.

FYI, RockAuto.com shows ATP #Y267 and Pioneer #CA8500 for 86 K10 with 350. The GM number referenced is 25515839. I have found Pioneer products in general to be pretty good quality.

Interesting that the Ac Delco catalog shows the TV cable but not the accelerator cable. ???
The cable I bought was from oreilly ….but with Aftermarket Detent cable and aftermarket throttle cable......its a double whammy for a stiff pedal....everything was run properly with no kinks.....Aftermarke parts its just the nature of the beast.

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
I used to use a syringe with motor oil to loosen stiff throttle cables on my dirt bikes. Just take the cable off. Hold it ventricle and stick the needle in between the cable and cover. Shoot some oil in there and work the cable up and down till the oil makes it's was thru the cable. Worked great. :shrug: maybe worth a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MixManSC