WHO here gets muddy or trails or rocks lets see a show of hands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
91' with early 80's drivetrain
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
My Burban is to big for a trail buggy but we have a park close to here St.Joe state park lots of sand/mud hills trails it can even fit in,

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Me, obviously lol. We have a couple hardcore trails for the rock crawler guys but I prefer to not have to pay admission. We have literally hundreds of miles of gas line right-of-ways, logging roads and abandoned mine roads to ride so I have no desire to pay an admission. Granted, constructed trails are obstacle after obstacle, where running ridges and pipelines you may have a couple miles between challenges. Constructed trails are also constricted to someone's property, where running pipelines you could go through several counties over the course of a few days. I like the wide-open territories better than private land, more chance to see wildlife too.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
91' with early 80's drivetrain
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
We you go without saying..lol..heard from HR that the OFF ROAD section is going to happen and i have been warned to keep it going and interesting...lol..step in man i the same way i take Chub's camping.
Fold down the middle seat and you a small house back there,sounds great when it rains.

I have seen some cool stuff wheel did years and years of trail riding with a bad ass Jeep,seen some weird **** to makes me believe now maybe these people in the enquirer aren't as nuts as i always thought.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85Shortsquare