Where to get quadrajet rebuilt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Who is cliff and where do I find his book?
Look on amazon or ebay cliff Ruggles quadrajet performance. I'd build it myself,but I don't know your skills don't let the throttle shaft bushings intimidate you. If you do them,post up if you have questions,problems or are just nervous.

GXPWeasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
1982 | 2015
Truck Model
Sierra C15 | Silverado Z71
Engine Size
5.0 | 5.3
This is a very timely thread. I was just having a mechanic buddy look at my carb this weekend. He did a better job at tuning it that I did, but still recommended Quadrajet Power as well. He told me even though I rebuilt my carb, and it's running descent, I should still call him and give him my truck specs/engine specs, and the number on my actual carb for a perfect rebuild kit for MY truck. Also recommended I replace the throttle shaft bushings, because mine are worn (didn't even know it).

ss454elco

Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ted at Mountain Man Fuel Systems has done several for me over the last 20 years for different vehicles and I have been pleased with all of them. He's located in Arkansas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88