What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Catbox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
Its my job lol i work at a scrap yard, i just used the building and tools for the day.

Hey. Even just getting to be able to use the facilities is a plus.
All my work is done in the driveway in whatever weather is out there at the time.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
All my work is done in the driveway in whatever weather is out there at the time.
Been there done that. Grew up working on every car that way.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Me too :(

QBuff02

I like Big Blocks and I cannot lie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Quincy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
finally getting time to work on the old girl this winter after a job location change. Spent some time this weekend installing a new headlight switch, repairing some wiring under the dash and installing all new wiring from the headlight switch through the corner post and up through the head liner to feed all brand new cab lights and grommets to replace the non working, mouse chewed up wiring, and brittle/broken 37 year old originals. I might be simple, but cab lights just do it for me. And after 3 years of owning the truck without them working, it was time to take action!

You must be registered for see images attach

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
I might be simple, but cab lights just do it for me.

Same here. They say "Truck".

I went to a lot of trouble to put them on the suburban with all factory parts. Makes a big difference in the look, plus I think it helps make you a lot more visible to other drivers.

82Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L
Nothing really. Just scored a NOS Drivers Rocker Panel on eBay... So That's good. I just need to order a NOS Floor Pan I found next, and then wait for my Tax Returns to come so I can go to a friends house and buy a pair of Electric doors, and a fender...

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I haven't done a single thing to my squares, it just keeps raining and snowing.
I feel your pain :( Haven't been able to do a dang thing for a while because it's been too cold, rainy and snowy. I really wish I had a bigger garage that was also heated :( Driveway tinkering is no fun in the winter time.

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Been raining here every weekend which is why I'm getting tired if not being able to work on it. Saved up some money to put in it and then clutch in the camaro Takes a **** on me!! **** now the square money goes to the camaro. Had the truck just over a year now and haven't been able to get tags on it and drive it yet. Well looks like it will be summer before I can get it on the road. :oops:

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Been raining here every weekend which is why I'm getting tired if not being able to work on it. Saved up some money to put in it and then clutch in the camaro Takes a **** on me!! **** now the square money goes to the camaro. Had the truck just over a year now and haven't been able to get tags on it and drive it yet. Well looks like it will be summer before I can get it on the road. :oops:
I rebuilt a 350 for my 85, bought a 71 chevelle, spun a bearing, took rebuilt engine, tore it down, rebuilt again with fast parts,was down to the last parts, then a 2k medical bill and my truck payment was paid twice, so its sitting for now too, but it did come with a 454, but needs rebuilt, so truck still sits, over last three years I've been in the truck a hand full of times, pulled every wire out from under the dash, ran only the wires I need, hopefully engine is stuffed in chevelle this spring and fuel system replaced and I can get back to the truck finally

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

84 C20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
scuddy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350 sb
spent some time making the drivers window go up and down and stay in the channels. also put the interior parts back on the door so it's all buttoned up and pretty.

the other window doesn't go up and down now but I have heat, working vent and drivers windows so i'm going to call it a win for now.

Wumbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Rebuilding a set of oval ports for the 454.

Getting a head and cam upgrade in the near future.

Tank6x2

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Truck Year
79/86
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
350, TH400.4:10 gears 2WD
Lately throw together my four link on the rear drop suspension on Stormin Norman Tank, looking to polish off the bags today, hopefully bring in the cab and begin dropping the top!! :Big Laugh:

richard A lindner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Richard lindner
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Went to a swap meet,picked up a good 3 speed with overdrive and a brand nee Auburn limited slip for half price.now to install

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1975K20