What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350runner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ceasar
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Never seen those b4 where'd you get em?

Sent from the dust in front of you!

350runner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ceasar
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Now that's awesome and affordable. Better than $257 per set like on eBay. And they look different

Sent from the dust in front of you!

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
tbi wiring almost done

i am almost done installing a modified 88 tbi harness just a few wires left to hook up. then i need to run the fuel lines

its a 92 tbi 350 swapping this motor in i kept the 92 alternator so i had to wire that up as well.

still need to mount the power distribution block and inline fuse holders in a better place

going to wait till its all done and running to put the wires in a loom incase i need to make any changes

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
did the chrome headlight bezels today from LMC

You must be registered for see images attach

I like them
The headlights are bright as hell but it's not my style
Is like to see some black chrome ones

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
i am almost done installing a modified 88 tbi harness just a few wires left to hook up. then i need to run the fuel lines

its a 92 tbi 350 swapping this motor in i kept the 92 alternator so i had to wire that up as well.

still need to mount the power distribution block and inline fuse holders in a better place

going to wait till its all done and running to put the wires in a loom incase i need to make any changes

Holy phuck. While your at it, I suggest making the O2 sensor wire longer or re-route it out of the harness a different way so it is easier to reach the connector. I had a hell of a time trying to plug my new sensor in, I could only fit one hand between the trans and the floor, real bastard. Took me about 10 - 15 minutes of cursing and swearing to get it connected.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size

Pulled this off a Chevy sport van
Gonna put it on my tailgate over the stamped Chevrolet

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Need to set valve lash for a buddy's engine
Cam lift int: .265 exh: .280
Valve lift int: .398 exh: .420
Stock springs
What about should I set the lash to?

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Put a pair of these on yesterday.

They sound pretty descent actually. IMO well worth the $100 for the pair. Only crappy thing is they are made in China.

Gained a bit of power from them as well and absolutely no drone, however they are loud! But they are fully welded out of aluminized metal with no baffles to break loose so they should last 5 or 6 years no problem!

I had the cherry bombs on there I thought they were the thrush ones but nope they were cherry bombs. Those cherry bombs droned like crazy but none of that with these they are just loud but very throaty. No tin sound at all.

Last edited:

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I run those thrush mufflers and loud is an understatement. I feel bad driving down the street after 10pm because I know it wakes my neighbors up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Every one stops to look at me as I drive past but I just assume its because I'm soo damn good looking:)

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Lol mine are dumped straight down in front of the axle so I get a lot of echo off the pavement. Might as well not even have a radio because I can't hear it going down the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
mine too but just ever so slightly behind the axle. It actually does sound better if you point them in toward each other about 15-20 degrees

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
I run those thrush mufflers and loud is an understatement. I feel bad driving down the street after 10pm because I know it wakes my neighbors up.

That reminds me of when my brother came home on leave from the Army in December 1984. Mom let him drive the '56. It had headers and glasspacks, no extra pipe, just glasspacks bolted to the headers. My dad (mom and him divorced back in '74) called mom one day and asked if she would not let my brother drive the car because he was arriving at my dad's each night around 1-2 in the morning and it kept waking him up. Mom just said to deal with it, she wasn't taking the car away while he was on leave.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
What have I done recently? Pulled the fukin trans twice and reinstalled it to replace the converter, then the flywheel swap. Now going for a 3rd time and having to rebuild the trans and get a new reman converter. So fukin pist. It'll be awhile though. Broke as hell and can't get the parts anytime soon. Working 16-20 hours a ****** day and can't afford ****. Fukin ridiculous !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69