Waz up guys, what size duct hose goes from the dash air box to the right hand vent, and the size duct hose that runs to the LH driver side vent??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boloboss

Reaction score
First Name
Shuntel
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy C10
Engine Size
v8 350 5.7 liz6er
Waz up guys, what size duct hose goes from the dash air box to the right hand vent, and the size duct hose that runs to the LH driver side vent??
Also why is my air not coming out the top vents, And only the bottom?

mcwill01

Reaction score
First Name
Janice
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Also why is my air not coming out the top vents, And only the bottom?
I have this same question 1980 Chevy blazer k 5 only defroster working duct hose missing working on the HVAC system of course the slides are frozen on heat only lol great this time of year

Attachments

• 40326.jpg
    40326.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 19

boloboss

Reaction score
First Name
Shuntel
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy C10
Engine Size
v8 350 5.7 liz6er
It's best to buy the duck hose you need from LMC Truck they're online also keep in mind that the left hand duck hole is not a hose its a plastic runner that goes from the vent to the AC blow box also the more likely reason your air is not coming out of the top and only the bottom, and this is the same problem that I've been working on is, because of your vacuum hose up under the hood is not connected that comes from the inside of the truck

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
waza bolo! Nothing meant but on a topic in a forum everyone likes a short and sweet subject/topic, not a paragraph. This isn't FB. Just a suggestion "Duct size Air box" woulda been just as good.

Welcome buddy, tons of info here and great peeps as well.

Again, no harm intended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chad112507