Wanted Suburban 3rd row seat parts - Australia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shanegtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
Hey all, the third row seat in my burb is not the same colour as the rest of the trim. As squarebodys are kinda rare in Australia finding a replacement in the right trim colour will be next to impossible. So my next best option will be to retrim it and paint the metal parts that are brown. I was wondering if anyone out there has access to the following parts:
Grab handle at the rear
You must be registered for see images attach

And the left and right arm rests

The colour required is blue/grey - not sure the exact name, but would match the plastics below:

So if anyone knows of these parts and is willing to post them to me in Australia then please let me know. I can send $$$ for the parts and postage via PayPal and I’m willing to throw in some extra so you can get some beers (that’s about the most Australian thanks I can give you)

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
To help with your search, the arm rests i believe fit '73 and up, Burbs and K5's too. They were also used on passenger vans of the same years. The handle release cover was '78-up for K5's and '79-up for Burbs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128