Vinyl Wrapped Gauge Bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super-Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
What he said....

Yeah, I tried a $995 set of NVU New Vintage Gauges and ended up sending the crap back to Summit.
The Speedhut's have been amazing. Night and Day compared to the NVU stuff and saved some money too! Great communication, whereas NVU was really poor and that's being kind.
The Speedhut's are extremely low-profile and plug-n-play. Makes fitting into tight spaces a breeze.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Thanks!

It was a crying shame I couldn't use the bezel. After doing a down and dirty mod to my virgin OEM to get the truck out of the shop, I am still giving serious thought to finding another '73-'74 and dipping it.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks awesome SD but I am left wanting to see the door panels...and wondering what the passenger side dash trim piece consists of.

?

Last edited:

Super-Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Looks awesome SD but I am left wanting to see the door panels...and wondering what the passenger side dash trim piece consists of.

?
Glad you asked. . .

The truck has been painted Gloss Black.

I am replacing the current door panels with some used deluxe OEM's. The panels will get primed with an epoxy primer to fill the grain. Then the panels are getting a Black/Silver Carbon Fiber, the old woodgrain panel is going Flat Black and the trim ring is going Silver.

As for the passenger dash insert, it's currently black but will be going with the same Black/Silver Carbon Fiber and a custom milled aluminum "Blackbird" insert. The same inserts will be going on both front fenders and a custom Red/Silver/Black decal on the back corner of each bed side.

Too busy at the moment to follow up on it, but looking at late August maybe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryantRiverRat