USA1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scv12

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado R10
Engine Size
I ordered an interior kit eight months ago. Never received the door panels or the sun visors. I sent a letter to the owner in an attempt to resolve the matter. No response. This business is posting parts as being in stock. They are not in stock and your card will be charged upon receipt of the order not when the parts ship. They are misleading customers. I have now cancelled the order but cannot get a timely refund. They recalculate the amount and send a check. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!. I recommend you source another supplier. I will never buy anything from them EVER!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0749.png
    IMG_0749.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0750.png
    IMG_0750.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0751.png
    IMG_0751.png
    288.1 KB · Views: 32

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
^^^ this is truth. No one has ever gotten anything from them when they are supposed too. Hell, it took them almost a month to get me a sample kit! I'll spend my money elsewhere until they get it together, if they get it together.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
The main problem is, they're a mom and pop company that couldn't keep up when the truck market exploded 3-4 years ago. They haven't even attempted to grow, it's still the same few people doing it. Their stuff is great, IF you can ever get it.

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
I ordered an interior kit eight months ago. Never received the door panels or the sun visors. I sent a letter to the owner in an attempt to resolve the matter. No response. This business is posting parts as being in stock. They are not in stock and your card will be charged upon receipt of the order not when the parts ship. They are misleading customers. I have now cancelled the order but cannot get a timely refund. They recalculate the amount and send a check. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!. I recommend you source another supplier. I will never buy anything from them EVER!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnalen76