1978 / 1980 Pontiac Service Manul/Service Manual Suppliment Dealership Repair Manuals.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
These manuals are 100% brand new, zero defects, no fingerprints, never used never creased.
If there's a dog eared page, it probably came that way from the publisher.

Please email me, instead of claiming them on this thread.
I'll ship in 21 days, after everyone makes an offer and gets a chance to chime in.

New owner pays actual shipping, USPS Media or Flat Rate Box each. Whichever is cheaper?
UPS is an option as well. Dealer's choice. (I have a Registered UPS account for pickup).

US Postal Money Order OK for shipping charges, or we'll work it out for swap.

March 31st whomever emailed me, based upon the amazing things some of you have already done for me or offered to do for my build, will get the manuals.

So many of you have alternative vehicles which I do know about or have purchased classic Pontiac's and might want these.

I'll split them up, so a couple forum members can get what they want, if a special interested party asks for one or the other.

Both books in 100% Mint condition.

You must be registered for see images attach

Includes the 1982 HELM Service Manual Order Brochure (Mint):

Can neither confirm or deny HELM will honor the prices listed from 1982?
LOL

Hopefully, somebody with a clean Pontiac will appreciate having either one of these in the trunk, on show day?

Even if we disagree on something, you can still email me.
Forgive the world before you pass, is my motto!

Glad to know all of you individuals!

May the best Pontiac Collector Win!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag