Under bed support braces?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Grande K15
Engine Size
I have about the rustiest truck ever, especially considering it's not even from the rust belt. The bed floor is rusted completely through and two of the support beams that run cross way under the bed (where the bolts run into) are rusted as well.

I have been looking on Brother's, Classic Parts and LMC and I cannot find exactly what I am looking for. I thought they were the cross sills but that appears to be for the rear at the bumper from the description.

Can anyone link/show me where to get what I am needing? Or is this something I should go to a junkyard and try to find?

DanMcG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
1978 1985
Truck Model
k10 k10
Engine Size
400 350
A local sheet metal shop should be able to make you new ones cheaper then an online vender.

chevymanmike

Reaction score
First Name
michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
scottsdale c10
Engine Size
mine are bad to im heading to one of my local metal shops and gonna have them make them to orginal specs when i start my body work not till next year here in pa the snow will be here around the corner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btrain04