Flat bed SRW C10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daron58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Daron
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250 I6
I’m looking to replace my regular fleet side bed with a steel flat bed any ideas on where to look for one or if anyone might have one they might sell it’s for a 75 C10 4.1L w/ sm465 behind it looking for advice or anything helpful the frame and cab are solid but the bed is crap , hope I’m putting this on the correct page Thanks

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Unless you happen upon someone here local to you. I’d be looking on CL and Marketplace for a used bed. Srw beds are not near as plentiful as drw beds.
Many flatbeds are universal (ish) find the right length and width and make your own spacers to fit over the frame.
If going new flatbed, the expense may be comparable to finding a good OE bed and painting it.

Daron58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Daron
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250 I6
Many thanks, I found one place that makes what they call an economy flat bed for a SRW truck but they are in Ohio, I’ll keep looking I have all my feelers out with a few people I did quite a bit in the past Thank You

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag