Texas - 5.3 engine/4l60e trans/harness/ecu stand alone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Asking $1800 for everything(motor/harness/ecu/trans/fuel pump/filter/sanden brackets/ac compressor)
Coming to a really tight spot with money, and the 67 Camaro will have do with a stock 305 instead of a 5.3.
I have a complete running 5.3 with ls1 intake, corvette accessories, and sanden 508 style compressor. Computer has emissions already tuned out of it. Runs good. Harness is already stand alone modified for computer placement under the dash. This is 2004 Chevy truck motor. I have pulled the heads off to check internally and put everything back with new gaskets and bolts. Oil pan is heavily modified H3 pan, but included with it is a standard truck pan and pick up tube. Currently fuel rails are hacked up truck rails, but it will come with factory ls1 rails and injectors from 2001 corvette. Transmission is from a 98 z28, it was in my 89 trans am and it blew one of the seals internally. Seal was replaced and while the trans am received a t56, the 4l60e was going with the engine. Engine will come with a new starter as the old one hangs up. Harness includes a fuse block and relay block including two electric fan relays. In addition, I have a walbro 255 inline pump and appropriate filter that will be included.
Exhaust manifolds are from a cadillac.
I still have the truck intake for it as well
old video when I was first putting it together
https://vimeo.com/47424335

You must be registered for see images attach

here is the harness when in process of modifying.

Everything is in 1984 datsun wagon at the moment, and if you prefer to load up the car on the trailer containing all the parts, asking $2200 (Car is halfway stripped with most of the parts present to put it together or part it out) That includes complete universal AC system and universal wiring harness not installed at this time. Also includes 2001 corvette body harness, 98 camaro front seats, new radiator, 2001 camaro new electric fans and some other misc pieces.
Any of the parts mentioned except for the engine package(excluding the transmission) is available separate.
car:

Last edited:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
oh crap!!! This is when I wish I had the money right now to take the plunge to do the swap on the '87 but now just is not the time for me :( That is a nice deal for someone if they can take advantage of it!! GLWS and sorry that you're needing to liquidate some stuff. That sucks.

JRandle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Silverado
Engine Size
Why isn't it tax time?! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from behind you.

ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Grande K15
Engine Size
I am picking up the 76 next week. Then I'll tear into it and see if the motor is worth salvaging or not. If you have this in a month, I'll probably be game and I'm in Texas.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
I will update this if it goes away. Will need to pay medical bills around end of October and hoping to have this gone by then,

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Sold