tejas motor mounts/xmember gen4 6l90 fitment pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atocha

Reaction score
First Name
J
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
If you have a 6l80/90 swap in square body using these mounts, can you post some installed/fitment pics.
Need to decide which mounts I want to buy. Scotty says it will fit, I want to see some engine bay/underneath pics...need an idea on clearance.
thax

eskimomann209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
If you have a 6l80/90 swap in square body using these mounts, can you post some installed/fitment pics.
Need to decide which mounts I want to buy. Scotty says it will fit, I want to see some engine bay/underneath pics...need an idea on clearance.
thax
I met up with a guy who has the 6l80 in his blazer. He said it was close and he had the higher trans tunnel. So I’m not sure what you’re working with but my guess is it’ll be close

Atocha

Reaction score
First Name
J
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I met up with a guy who has the 6l80 in his blazer. He said it was close and he had the higher trans tunnel. So I’m not sure what you’re working with but my guess is it’ll be close
I am 2wd lo hump. Scotty says it fits...with new cab bushings, no problem with that.
I believe him, just need to see it.

Atocha

Reaction score
First Name
J
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
It fits. SE 1-7/8 lt fit...

Latest posts

Forum statistics