Sub Box Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

84k20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
That is a nice setup^^^^
Ive managed to squeeze 2 12" kicker solo baric l5s behind my seat!

Do you remember the box specs you had on that?? I'd love to put my kicker solobaric L7 in my square but never thought I'd be able to fit it

82chevy350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Truck Year
1982, 1976
Truck Model
C10, K10, K5
Engine Size
350, 350
Do you remember the box specs you had on that?? I'd love to put my kicker solobaric L7 in my square but never thought I'd be able to fit it

I will get some pics and some measurements i did have to scoot the seat up a little but im only 5'8 so it wasnt a big deal my dad is 6' sumtin and he doesnt have a problem.. But the kickers sound great i did have to leave the box sealed because its not big enough to port/ tune it correctly but ilike a tighter bass anyway.. I orginally bought the box it was for a suv but i cut it down.. I still need to fill the box with poly fill to make up for the space i took out it tricks the speaker into thinking its a bigger box.

84k20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I will get some pics and some measurements i did have to scoot the seat up a little but im only 5'8 so it wasnt a big deal my dad is 6' sumtin and he doesnt have a problem.. But the kickers sound great i did have to leave the box sealed because its not big enough to port/ tune it correctly but ilike a tighter bass anyway.. I orginally bought the box it was for a suv but i cut it down.. I still need to fill the box with poly fill to make up for the space i took out it tricks the speaker into thinking its a bigger box.

Sounds good I was thinking the same for my setup sealed enclosure and I'm 5' 10" so a few clicks up on the seat is no big deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeD