Stupid diff question :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Well the nice thing is a buddy of mine is a tire tech. So I get pretty much all my tires for free. I was just looking good for a simple solution that's all really, cuz who doesn't like a good burnout every now and then it I guess the main thing I really wanted to do was have both tires going at once. Burnouts are just bonus.

Yep, this has sounded like lunchbox locker from the get go. Cheap, effective, handles stock to mild hp, and small tires size just fine. Also can be installed yourself in your driveway saving the labor expense.

Just keep in mind, your purpose is just a little off is what I think some are getting at. Most get a locker for traction purposes, not to do a cool burnout. :rofl: I'll have to agree, it does sound Gas Monkey Garagish. Where all they do is slam it to the ground and if it can do a burnout, then you can ask 3 times the actual value for it.

1981scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
devin
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Yep, this has sounded like lunchbox locker from the get go. Cheap, effective, handles stock to mild hp, and small tires size just fine. Also can be installed yourself in your driveway saving the labor expense.

Just keep in mind, your purpose is just a little off is what I think some are getting at. Most get a locker for traction purposes, not to do a cool burnout. :rofl: I'll have to agree, it does sound Gas Monkey Garagish. Where all they do is slam it to the ground and if it can do a burnout, then you can ask 3 times the actual value for it.

yeah i guess it kind of does sounds like that, but im different in the face i dont like slammed trucks :p and if i sell it well, id be surprised. but come on who doesnt like a burnout haha :p ill just have to start actually looking for a lunchbox, i have a feeling itll cost me an arm and a leg to get one into canada.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
It really shouldn't, you should be able to find a supplier north of the border. May check into the Yukon brand, may be a long shot but it sounds like a Canadian brand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ls85c10man