Steering column interchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
RetroC10Sport,

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. Is this columns for sale, just info, or what? When I click on my column details it send me to another post like I was on with notes at the bottom. But if I click on one of the notes it just send me to another post like the first one. I'm looking to get another column for my truck. Do you have any for sale?

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
RetroC10Sport,

Do you have a '74 (or that group of whatever years my year truck is in), tilt column, shifter in column, shift gate, i.e. shift detent plate, shift plate, that you could take a photo of and post it here that I could use to file my shift gate to look like it so I can put my column back together so I can drive my truck? Mine has been busted for years and I finally got to the point where I could work on it and rebuild it so I can get some work done on my truck and the people be able to drive it.

Here's what mine looks like. It's off of a some year Oldsmobile car. I got it from my local Olds dealer who said it was close to the one that was in my truck. I'
You must be registered for see images attach
ve got my column repaired and ready to go back together and all I need to do is get the shift gate like it should be and then put it back together.

texasmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Did I miss the '84, Column shift, Automatic transmission, w/tilt and w/delay wiper?

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Did I miss the '84, Column shift, Automatic transmission, w/tilt and w/delay wiper?
I forgot to add "tilt" in this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDuke