Square Body Burb Tribute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I want a 2wd Square Burb and a C5 as I have much more need for a 2wd than a 4x4. I don't do much off roading at all and I think the C5 look really sweet lowered with the top off! :D I wouldn't slam a Burb but might do a 2/4 drop on it and both would receive updated interiors and numerous other mods while keeping the exterior body lines mostly stock! Dreams, dreams, dreams....I could go on all day about projects I'd like to undertake in the future if space and money were no object. :)

Of course, I'd take a 4x4 in both if they were clean enough :)

Jaymez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
If I were to pick up a Burb, it would be one of the newer (01 up) trucks and I'd be trying to make myself a newer version of a 2Dr Tahoe. I have no need for something as big as a Burb, especially since it's just the woman and myself. Hell, her kid is out of college and she's been spayed so there is no chance of any more little ones running around unless she becomes a grandmother.

However, a C5 Blazer is a MUST have at some point. I'd be torn as far as which years to look for, but, I think I would prefer an 81 up modded with as much modern hardware as possible. LSX, Auto, hell, throw IRS into the bitch while I am at it. I could go on for days with dream mods.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
If I were to pick up a Burb, it would be one of the newer (01 up) trucks and I'd be trying to make myself a newer version of a 2Dr Tahoe. I have no need for something as big as a Burb, especially since it's just the woman and myself. Hell, her kid is out of college and she's been spayed so there is no chance of any more little ones running around unless she becomes a grandmother.

However, a C5 Blazer is a MUST have at some point. I'd be torn as far as which years to look for, but, I think I would prefer an 81 up modded with as much modern hardware as possible. LSX, Auto, hell, throw IRS into the bitch while I am at it. I could go on for days with dream mods.

You and I think a lot a like!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OllieJay87