Silhouette and Blazer (56K maybe...People still use 56K?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
And HUD has been optional on Pontiac Grand Prixs and Bonnevilles for quite some time.

That's a shame someone just tears **** up out of jealousy. Obviously a sick individual. Hate to say it, but if I could get by with it, I'd put that sick individual out of his misery. Totally senseless crap !!! And for the dual OHC 3.4, HEELLLLLLLLLLLLL NO !!! Not even for a boat anchor buddy. I'd puke just looking at the thing.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
And HUD has been optional on Pontiac Grand Prixs and Bonnevilles for quite some time.

That's a shame someone just tears **** up out of jealousy. Obviously a sick individual. Hate to say it, but if I could get by with it, I'd put that sick individual out of his misery. Totally senseless crap !!! And for the dual OHC 3.4, HEELLLLLLLLLLLLL NO !!! Not even for a boat anchor buddy. I'd puke just looking at the thing.

yep, HUD was first on the 1989 and 1990 Turbo Grand Prix, I think it became an option on other GPs in 1991 and Bonnevilles in 1992. I want to put HUD in a C10, but I think that's reaching. hahahahah Dash is too small and not enough of a windshield rake.

Yeah, GMs idea of "hey, let's put dual overhead cams on an overhead valve engine!" WAS A VERY BAD ONE. When they run, they run damned good and smooth...But then there's a problem, you have to be a contortionist to even reach the back plug wires. :yucky::yucky::yucky:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
630erik1