SBC Chevy engine parts and 83-86 Chevy C10 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lusktommy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.7L (350ci)
i have alot of random stuff that i need to get rid of..they collecting dirt and rust and need to be used...

2 305 heads they are not the same they have different size chambers they are boxed up and i dont remember cast numbers..but i will tell you they are fresh built...ran maybe 50 mile on new engine until it a rod bearing went out due to lack oil pressure flow..cause by a bad relief valve...and there are the heads that were on the 305 that was in the truck originally when i got the truck dont know why someone would put mix matched heads on but anyway i was unaware of this when i put them on my new 350....if you are interested i will be more than happy to get pics of them and casting number for you....but one is a 76cc and the other i think a 53cc with 1.84/1.50 305 valves

i have a summit racing cam Part # SUM-1785 very mild would be great for any stock engine was in the engine with the heads..dont worry upper end lube was good..this came is like brand new..also have a set lifters that go with it that have been submerge in Castrol HD30 since they came out with the cam.

have a Crane Energizer Cam kit with new matched lifter 266 H10 for the specs on it but you can google it..it has never been run i got in a deal when i bought my new head that are on my truck now...i already had a bigger better cam when i got this one..it will need to have the cam bearing journals clear by a machine shop..very very light surface rust..it was that way when i got it...i put grease on them when i put it in storage. the lifers are new like brand new no rust and have also had a layer of grease on them when put back in original box for storage.

i have a 400 crank that was given to me..brand new never run..with very very light surface rust that is in the same shape as the cam above.

i have a Cloyes double chain timing set never been used or open..still in original package..vacuum sealed

original air cleaner assembly for 83-86 305 350.... rochester q-jet is what it came off of.

all new vent A/C heater ducting for 80-86 Chevy GMC

if anyone is interested in any of this and wants picture text me at 325-338-4451 we can talk prices and i will give more detail if want more..you can try to call me but i have poor reception in my house..also i only accept paypay for payment

Last edited:

lusktommy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.7L (350ci)
I'm no longer selling these parts I'm keeping them and build another motor with them. Except for the 305 heads they are still for sale I'll never use those again.

DreamWeaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Samuel
Truck Year
Truck Model
k25
Engine Size
Have any bumper braces for the rear?

Latest posts

Forum statistics