Rock Auto buyer beware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
I did have a belt not fit one-time. Something like it wasn't our mistake nor yours so we refund half the purchase price. This was years ago. I think it was the cheapest v belt for something probably. I was out a few bucks and went and bought local. But I remember I talked to a person.
Go to BBB website look at the Rockauto complaints.Hundreds of them saying they can't reach a person or get their refund.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
I did have a belt not fit one-time. Something like it wasn't our mistake nor yours so we refund half the purchase price. This was years ago. I think it was the cheapest v belt for something probably. I was out a few bucks and went and bought local. But I remember I talked to a person.
Go to BBB website look at the Rockauto complaints.Hundreds of them saying they can't reach a person or get their refund.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Oh I don't doubt it. I'm just saying my experience. I don't work there nor know anyone. RA has literally saved me hundreds of dollars over the years. It's kind of like that Walmart experience we all joke about. Not the greatest but we can't afford to not shop there.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Oh I don't doubt it. I'm just saying my experience. I don't work there nor know anyone. RA has literally saved me hundreds of dollars over the years. It's kind of like that Walmart experience we all joke about. Not the greatest but we can't afford to not shop there.

LOL! I can't afford to shop there anymore.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
OMG!!! Who'd a thunk it.First pump from Rockauto didn't look like pic, I thought aw, old pic new part NBD. Inlet and outlet matched part description so I used it for a very short while before it failed.I don't want to repeat everything I've already written, so straight to the OMG. The pump from Summit matches the pic,also the pump from Summit has the part number sticker on it,neither Rockauto pump had one on them.Hmmm, that's a head scratcher isn't it. I'll post pics tomorrow,Just to keep Rusty happy.

Last edited:

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
You didnt think I saw that huh?

Who TF is gonna spend money at that place AND THEN actually bitch about not having recourse?
I think its ridiculous
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Promise they wont see my money.Ever.

Last edited:

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
I wish they hadn't seen my money, and sure wish I hadn't fallen for, well buy a new pump from us and return the old one.You know dog bites you once,shame on the dog, dog bites you twice , shame on you.I kinda like my version,( What a *******). I know Rusty sees everything , wasn't hiding anything.But just for that.No pics for you! Nah still putting them up later.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad