Rally Beauty Ring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
That's funny ****, but I know how that happens. My dad has 160 acres that we have ATV trails cut through all over it. My dad has lost a .22 Revolver before. It has bounced off his ATV. We looked for 2 days all over the damn trails and never found it. It was about a year or so later, he was riding the trails. Just happend that the trail had dried out from a droubt, from riding the trail, we had rubbed the dried mud off it, and the sun hit it just right and low and behole recovered the lost loaded .22 Revolver. Cleaned it up and fires just fine. No telling how many times we had run it over and pushed it down in the mud.

83K5guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
Lol yeah I found an old lever action rifle like that before don't know who's it was but it was rusted to hell , no stock just metal. The lands bEen in the family for ever so who knows who's it is/was

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I gotta bump this thread cuz I'll be needing some good trim rings and centers. I'd like to find a set of 4 rear ones though without a front hole.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurt54