Raised steering arm 1 kind?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mavtricks71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
My truck has a 4 inch lift and I'm wondering if there are different sizes for the raised Steering arm?? Skyjacker calls for "ca100" but I'm not sure if that's whats on my truck already.

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
That's the stardard raised arm for most 1/2 and 3/4 ton square body trucks. The stock arm is pretty flat vs. a raised arm.

Stock
You must be registered for see images attach

Raised

On my K30 I used a dropped pitman arm Skyjacker CA-50
You must be registered for see images

rpcraft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
LS 6.0 364 CID
There is pretty much just one arm for most of the companies for the steering knuckle link but each manufacturer might shape it a little differently but either way it usually still adds up to the same offset. In each case for 4 inches of lift you can use either that or the dropped pitman arm. I've seen both combined for people that have more lift but to me it seems like it looks sketchy AF and I imagine when you get tall enough to use both you need to go ahead and convert over to crossover steering because the double link setup is going to be really weak and problematic at best.

mavtricks71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
That's the stardard raised arm for most 1/2 and 3/4 ton square body trucks. The stock arm is pretty flat vs. a raised arm.

Stock

Raised

On my K30 I used a dropped pitman arm Skyjacker CA-50
You must be registered for see images
Cool thanks.....looks to me like my truck has the raised steering arm and Stock pitman arm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmritz