Radiator Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
lol thats what we were trying to tell you. Glad you got it fixed. Nice to see no paint on the radiator. I had mine rebuilt a few months ago and never thought about it. Paint actually hinders cooling a bit.

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
the lower radiator brackets are part of the core support. the upper brackets change according to the radiator size. highdesertranger

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Update: an old friend of mine has a 78 sitting in a field behind his house because he totaled it last year. So I went and looked and there are no brackets whatsoever on the bottom. Just 2 rubber pieces that the radiator sits on. So I took those and the top piece off of his shroud . It's long enough to go across the top of the whole radiator and the corners sit square in 2 more rubber groves. "Almost" fit like a glove, just had to do a little bit of tweaking. She's alive! And out of gas.. Lol

the lower radiator brackets are part of the core support. the upper brackets change according to the radiator size. highdesertranger

Yep, that's what I was getting at. All I've seen is grooves, not a bracket to speak of, for the rubber to sit in on the core support and that's it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dbello