Project C10 muscle truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Dine

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Welcome about. Love your collection. Herbie The Love Bug is a neat twist compared to your other cars.
Herbie does add a twist. I grew up with Chevrolet for mom to grocery shop and VW bugs for dad to go to work.

Hatchet54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Red
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Sierra Grande
Engine Size
Looks like an original Grant wheel to me.

That interior is awesome. Love your truck and I think you have my dream garage.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
There was a discussion a while back about wood wheels. I don't think it's a GM part but I think that is called a "banjo wheel" or that has something to do with describing the spokes, which is a similar style to a certain Corvette part, unless i'm wrong. Early 70's? LT1 cars mebbe?

Layered with the showing rivets all thin like that? That is the wood wheel I am the most fond of. Certainly an older Grant wheel...THAT is the only wood wheel for me - who was the guy that was after a wood steering wheel?:think:
Dude. Get one like THAT! You can find those very reasonable. They're around.. yours looks great with the camel interior color.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryantRiverRat