Post your toys, square or not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
OHhhhhh, so you got one of those first Mustangs that could actually run and get out of it's own way huh? IIRC, 2003, first year for the Dual Overhead Cam 32 Valve 4.6 Modular motor that WAS NOT in a Cobra wasn't it? Meaning, you didn't have to buy the Cobra to get the 32 Valve motor, wasn't it? Then you added the Supercharger??? I'm not a die hard Ferd Fan at all, so I might be wrong on that.

I just know one vehicle, if I had a **** load of money and had several cars, just to be different, and I'd say it has to be rare, and I like to be different and have something that everyone else doesn't have which everyone has a Mustang, and I like Sleepers. Cars that can move but noone expects that they move. I'd love to have had an 03 Merc Maurader. Same body style as the Crown Vic, but it's far from a Crown Vic. That is one of the few Ferds I'd own and be happy about it. It too has the 32 Valve DOHC 4.6 motor IIRC and factory dual exhaust that sounds very throaty. I seen 1, and wondered WTH, and did a bit of research and ever since have said, I'd have one. But to this day, I've only seen that one. They must be rare is all I can say.
You are correct the supercharger is off a 2003 cobra
I did some trading with a guy here locally that was going twin turbo on his cobra.
Austin, you have some nice toys, the 57 is an apache isn' it ?
I started life as Just a base 3600
3/4 ton 2wd with the 235 straight 6 and 3 on the tree.

cmull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Truck Year
1978/1984
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
my first truck was that little yota, that thing was fun. managed to trade this for my k10!
then i found an 02 s10 for cheap, but she is now in my driveway not driveable..
of course my square!
and then my bike so i dont kill myself at the gas pump all the time!

Attachments

• muddy yota.jpg
    muddy yota.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 101
  • my truck at the lake.jpg
    my truck at the lake.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 114
  • motorcycle trip vt.jpg
    motorcycle trip vt.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 101

anubisani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
SEAN
Truck Year
Truck Model
R/V 3500
Engine Size
454 TBI TH400 4:11 gears
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

MY WIFES 2011 SS

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You newbies have some sweet ass toys !!! I'd like to have some of those exhaust fumes of the Chevelle bottled up in a jar and sent my way !!! Some of that rubber from those tires would be cool. Damn, I love the smell and eyes burning of a drag strip !!! Love Love the smell !!!

I'd own that Ford too. You did good trading away that Yota for a Square cmull. Of course nothing wrong with a smaller trail truck either and Yota would prolly have to be one of my first choices for a small vehicle. I'd do a Yota before I'd do a Jip (Jeep) any day of the week.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Holy phuck, nice toys!!

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Love that Chevelle! I also get a kick out of all those greenbacks that appear to be flying off of it.

GreaseDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
1977 K20
Truck Model
1980 K2500
Engine Size
This is a motorcycle I had when I was fourteen,way back in the early sixties.
Dad bought this for Me for helping Him tear down an old mansion.I traded it for a car,later I always wondered about this little motorcicle,well,I got it back, almost fourty years later,it is a very long story but now You have the shortened version.
That is the same exhaust system on the engine that it had when I owned it.LOL a kitchen sink goose neck.LOL

1957 Harley Davidson 125cc model B Hummer all made in the USA

Just got it unloaded

The engine

Done,completely restore,right down to the last nut and bolt

that thing is sick! My dad has a 73 SX125 that I've got to get over here and get it going again. My cousin got it new from his parents as a graduation present in the 70s, and ended up trading it to my dad in the late 70s. Dad gave it to another cousin as his first bike. He later became a professional MX/SX, and a fairly successful one at that, despite just barely missing the top 100 in the country several times. He committed suicide in 2000. In 2007 my dad asked my uncle what it would take to get the bike back. My uncle told him that he had given it to Shane so he was going to give it back. It's been up here since 08, and dad just hasn't had the time to mess with it. It still kicks over and has compression, despite sitting for over 30 years, rear brake is locked, chain is rusted solid, and the brake and clutch cables are long since broken, but hopefully it'll be easy to get it running again. I think it would be beat to jump on something and get a little wind in my hair with so much family history behind it.

jimbonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
A new toy for me.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
that thing is sick! My dad has a 73 SX125 that I've got to get over here and get it going again. My cousin got it new from his parents as a graduation present in the 70s, and ended up trading it to my dad in the late 70s. Dad gave it to another cousin as his first bike. He later became a professional MX/SX, and a fairly successful one at that, despite just barely missing the top 100 in the country several times. He committed suicide in 2000. In 2007 my dad asked my uncle what it would take to get the bike back. My uncle told him that he had given it to Shane so he was going to give it back. It's been up here since 08, and dad just hasn't had the time to mess with it. It still kicks over and has compression, despite sitting for over 30 years, rear brake is locked, chain is rusted solid, and the brake and clutch cables are long since broken, but hopefully it'll be easy to get it running again. I think it would be beat to jump on something and get a little wind in my hair with so much family history behind it.

That sucks about the suicide. Yeah, that is what I would do, get it restored and ride that little critter, especially since it seems to have become a family tradition.

Not excatly my toy but ive worked on it enough to have at least part ownership of the thing its a 29 ford ratrod sitting on a s10 frame with a 350 engine and a turbo 350 tranny.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=491642374237179&set=vb.100001742627853&type=3

Thats K00L.

A new toy for me.

Well, sonof a beeeecheeee, that is nice, I about bet You are NOT enjoying that beast.:boxed::happy175::happy175::happy175:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
A new toy for me.

Damn !!! That's badass !!! Rolling Old School and with the Apes !!! :waytogo:

I'm a bit jealous. Noway in hell I can ride bikes on a daily basis anymore. My back would kill me for it. Maybe a real nice comfy seated full dresses, but not a Sportster, Old School Bike and damn sure not a crotch rocket. I have no business riding a bike anyway with my vision issue.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I have no business riding a bike anyway with my vision issue.
I too have vision issues.
I just cant see climbing into a four wheeled vehicle. :happy175:

But, My back tells Me other wise. :crazy:

I can not ride like I used too, I would drive a four wheeled vehicle if there was ice on the streets, other wise, it was always on whatever motorcicle I had at the time.
It would be nothing to put between fifteen and twenty thousand a year on the Harley, now, I would be doing good to get eight ot ten hundred. Really sucks too, I miss riding, all hours of the day or night. Sometimes all night, be back to town in time to walk into work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krogers98gmc