Post your toys, square or not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boone83K10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I've seen a bunch of them kill the convertor in the front manifold, then the melted catalyst ends up clogging up the main convertor in the intermediate pipe. Expensive.

mainly due to bad coils...

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
mainly due to bad coils...

I disagree, it's due to a very poor convertor design. Nearly 50% of the catalyst's outlet is blocked by the packing and manifold wall. The exhaust has nowhere to go which builds more heat and eventually the catalyst melts down and breaks up. I've never seen the rear manifold have the issues that the front does.

Some Hyundias and Kias have the same issue, but it's both manifolds.

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
Heres my vehicles atm.
76 k10 350/350
You must be registered for see images attach

74 C20 w/air 454/th350

84 Monte 305/350(soon to be bigger)

89 Cavalier 2L/5 spd.

72 Chevelle 350/350

Logan2500

Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
360/th400/np205
Toys

This is my 08 gmc Sierra leveled with eagle alloy rims.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 98

jimbonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Here's something you'll appreciate. The tan one is in the family, the other two CJ's are owned by a friend of my father.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Power Wagon`s at it once again.Removing a Suburban from outside My garage.Guy what owns it went ballistic on Me,after months of trying to keep up with his POS 83 GMC,one thing after another.I`m fuggin pissed,His ***** gone and I can now settle back into My own ****.

Stopped to show My neighbor who used His skid steer and forks to get this POS removed from out of My garage.

NOTE: here it is.Delivered to the c-s-s house,acrost the street is where the MOF lives,also notice the cogsuggers "$700.00" differential flopped on the ground.OK.end of rant.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
OH,did I mention ? I did`nt charge the POS one penny,not one lousy penny,just trying to help the POS out.
It did feel good to get in thaqt O`L Power Wagon and move some ****{literally} with it though.LOL

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Here's something you'll appreciate. The tan one is in the family, the other two CJ's are owned by a friend of my father.

Damn, These are some nice rigs right here !!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Power Wagon`s at it once again.Removing a Suburban from outside My garage.Guy what owns it went ballistic on Me,after months of trying to keep up with his POS 83 GMC,one thing after another.I`m fuggin pissed,His ***** gone and I can now settle back into My own ****.

Stopped to show My neighbor who used His skid steer and forks to get this POS removed from out of My garage.

NOTE: here it is.Delivered to the c-s-s house,acrost the street is where the MOF lives,also notice the cogsuggers "$700.00" differential flopped on the ground.OK.end of rant.

Man do I even know how that **** works. Can I put my car in your back yard? For how long? A week, maybe 2 at the very most. A year later, I'm the big ***** cuz I give him 2 weeks to get it out or I'll have to call a tow yard to come Private Property Impound it. It's blocking my gate, and I can't get my own **** in and out. That's just fine. I'll be the *****, you lowlife lying fuggin *******. A week, 2 at the most huh??? :flipthebird:

Had the same situation with a car parked in front of my house for 2 days that ended up being 3 months. I even told the guy, hey the City put a 48 hour notice to move on your car. 3 days later, I told him, man you better that car outta there. 3 days later he comes to get it and it's gone. He's pist at me. I told him, they must have came and got it this morning, cuz it was here late last night. Sure enough $220 to get it out of impound and it needed a motor. With the motor and the impound fee it wasn't worth it, and the idiot wanted me to pay the impound. :flipthebird:

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Damn, These are some nice rigs right here !!!
Oh Yeas they are.Eyecandy for sure.
Man do I even know how that **** works. Can I put my car in your back yard? For how long? A week, maybe 2 at the very most. A year later, I'm the big ***** cuz I give him 2 weeks to get it out or I'll have to call a tow yard to come Private Property Impound it. It's blocking my gate, and I can't get my own **** in and out. That's just fine. I'll be the *****, you lowlife lying fuggin *******. A week, 2 at the most huh??? :flipthebird:

Had the same situation with a car parked in front of my house for 2 days that ended up being 3 months. I even told the guy, hey the City put a 48 hour notice to move on your car. 3 days later, I told him, man you better that car outta there. 3 days later he comes to get it and it's gone. He's pist at me. I told him, they must have came and got it this morning, cuz it was here late last night. Sure enough $220 to get it out of impound and it needed a motor. With the motor and the impound fee it wasn't worth it, and the idiot wanted me to pay the impound. :flipthebird:

:happy175: OH FUGGGG,sorry,I just could`nt help it.I had a situation like thaty with My own kid once,guess this stuff ourter go into the rampage thread.:happy175:

smurph20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP208/4.10's
LOL i did that to an Uncle of my wifes. Towed his car here to see why it was over heating. Tore it apart and found a cracked head and then he wants to wait and see what his daughter wants to do with it. Well three months later i hauled it to the scrap yard and had it crushed now they want the money from it being scraped and not pay me for the work or the storage lol FUGGEM sue me for it.

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
Didn't say you were, but you know we do. Just saying, as much and often as we do, I'd own that one.

i would own a ford before a dodge reason why got tired of changing transmissions because 2nd and reverse would go really quick or 1st and 3rd would! :burnout:

jimbonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Here's a couple of hemi's I don't own anymore. I really miss the "hearse". Big power and 30 mpg; best of both worlds. I used it to tow an 18.5 foot ski boat!

You must be registered for see images

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Used to, I would have bought a Ferd before I ever bought a Dodge. But with what's available to day, and if I had only Ferd or DoGde to choose from, it would probably be a Dodge. And if I were buying a Diesel Truck I"m pretty certain I'd buy the Cummins before I bought Duramax. Although, I do like the Allison Trans much better than the Asian, even though it's an inbred Allison to be the of my knowledge.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I got 2 guys at work that are both original owners of 03 Dodge Durangos and they swear by them and can't believe how problem free they have been for almost 200K on each. I was shocked to hear that.

Posted on my iPod 4th Gen using PUNCTUATION.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coffeeguy