Part # for AC-Delco TBI kit with injectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Galane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 3500
Engine Size
Does anyone know the part number for the TBI rebuild kit with injectors and fuel pressure regulator spring, as shown in the attached image?

The seller of this was careful to not include the part number. I want to shop around to see who has the best price.

Took the top off the TBI on the 91 350 in my 82 GMC and found the regulator housing full of dirt, rust and a broken spring, and general gunk where gunk shouldn't be.

Attachments

• TBI-kit.jpg
    TBI-kit.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 207

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Have you checked out RockAuto.com ? Odds are he left out the part # cause he's charging more then its worth.

Galane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 3500
Engine Size
Rock Auto shows no complete kits like that, with injectors and regulator spring. A nearby GM dealer said their system showed that they serviced TBI's with a complete upper unit, no longer available.

I went ahead and bought that for $125.86, free shipping. When I get it I shall post the part number here so others can look for it.

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Rock Auto shows no complete kits like that, with injectors and regulator spring. A nearby GM dealer said their system showed that they serviced TBI's with a complete upper unit, no longer available.

I went ahead and bought that for $125.86, free shipping. When I get it I shall post the part number here so others can look for it.

If you got that for $125, including injectors, that's a hell of a deal. I spent $200 for new ACDelco TBI 350 injectors alone...

Galane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 3500
Engine Size
The seller kept the original box so I still don't have the kit part number. Here's the number on the instruction sheet, which likely won't be very useful 08050-678-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xXmutantXx