Parking brake rear drum components C-10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colonel

Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Cammed 454
Looking for the levers, springs and connectors from the parking brake cable to the rear brake shoes. I need both sides for my 81 C-10, but I figure other modell years will work as well.

I attach a pic from the LMC catalogue to make clear what I am talking about.

Anybody got an idea where to buy, please? LMC doesn´t stock them. Components from which other models will fit?

You must be registered for see images attach

Mater08

Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SWB
Engine Size
Those are more then likely going to have to be a special order, especially if LMC doesn't stock them. They are items that are reused when you replace the rear brakes. Might try going to your local parts dealer and see if they have a source for them. I know I have had to replace those items on numerous vehicles, and its been a few days away each time.

colonel

Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Cammed 454
I wound up pulling the parts from a K5 and hope they will fit. Haven´t gotten around to put them on yet b/c I need to get the rust off first. Hard to understand why nobody seems to re-produce the levers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SquareInheretance