OEM dually wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lu Blunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
350ci
This truck has the tuff country 2” HD front leaf springs. With a small block and stock front bumper it sits alittle taller and rides kinda rough without a load. Never really thought about the front shackle being slightly forwards of vertical. Truck also has the ORD hd front shackles. I have their upgraded front hanger kit with larger bushing just haven’t installed yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
I ended up with 3.5" of lift with mine, even with a 454, dual batteries and A/C.

Lu Blunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
350ci
https://buytruckwheels.com/products...LbFSefZ8dqLUHJKh5rE7_iYsky6xN_MEaAo_yEALw_wcB

Been waiting for these to be back in stock. Can’t decide if I should buy 4 more accuride oem wheels so they all match or get the Alcoa’s. Only problem with the Alcoa’s are they have 4.60” hub bore vs the stock wheels have 4.56”. Do you guys think the slightly larger hub bore will cause vibration issues ? The tech support on buytruckwheels hasn’t been any help

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
I like the Alcoas myself. I would call them directly. I would assume there is not an issue on fit as the add shows a 89-91 R30. The wheels say they are hub piloted and comes with lug nuts. They might be the style in photo 1, which would center the wheel. Photo 2 is a close up of the hub piloted wheel.

I know 30 years ago when I had my '87 C30, the aluminum wheels used the factory steel retainer and then a chrome cap to cover the retainer and the hub. Photo 3. I know Alcoas don't use the ring.

Lu Blunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
350ci
I’m not sure what style of lug nuts the Alcoa’s use.

After talking with tech support a few times the best answer I was given is the 4.60” hub bore wheel is not recommended for 4.56” hubs but many people run the wheels anyway

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes