NP208 crossmember mount suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-ROD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Im new to this site although ive read alot of forums from here, I have an NP208 transfer case married to a TH350 tranny, but I need new crossmember mounts and need to find one that bolts up to the T case and the crossmember, the mounts that were previously mounted between there was the two individual square mounts, but only one was bolted up bc the other mount will not line up with the bolt hole, any suggestions?

bigcountryguy19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
Do you think you could post a pic of what you are saying? I have a 208 and the crossmember actually mounts to the trans adaptor and the t case hangs behind it. A pic would really help explain your problem

T-ROD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I cant post one at the moment, but mine is on the transmission adaptor also, but the crossmember I beleive came from another truck, possibly suburban? And the holes are about 1-1/2 inches wider out on the passengers side, so theres only one mount holding it up, it holds but its fallin apart, so ive been tryin to find a mount to bolt into the t case, Even if I had to drill in the crossmember to fit it, just unsure of which mount and/or what year of truck would have a mount to work.

bigcountryguy19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
Check on ebay, or Craigslist, you might be able to find one on there, or a local junkyard.

T-ROD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ok, yea I usualy go into the j yard off and on all through the year, I work on all kinds of stuff, so im sure I'll find em, I appreciate the reply though, thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamnTexan77