New Moderator onboard !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
John wouldnt be John without popcorn. I insist the popcorn posting ability be maintained for John!!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
John wouldnt be John without popcorn. I insist the popcorn posting ability be maintained for John!!!

WRONG !!! WTH do you think tipped the scale in decision making?. His ass can now go around the forum and clean up all those single smiley post popcorns he left laying around !!!

Last edited:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Thank you for the offer and for the congrats. There are a some others here that been here from the beginning and put as much or more into the site than I have, and have a ton more knowledge than me, one in particular that I insisted take the position. I will do my absolute best to fill this position and support this site and it's members, I feel very humbled.

Does this mean no more chasing Retro around drunk at night? :roflbow:

And no more popcorn? :popcorn:

You can still chase Retro, just make sure those photos don't end up on the forum.

Popcorn is fine for subscribing to a thread you want to watch.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Well congrats Bucket but BOOOOOOO to 89sub!!!!! :Sumo:

:lol:

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Congrats guys!

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
Congrats mah good friends..:D

THANKS GUYS!!! Its great to be a new Mod here on the site. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you...What.....Its not me??? WTF??? Ok I guess congrats to Andy and 89S then:wave:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
THANKS GUYS!!! Its great to be a new Mod here on the site. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you...What.....Its not me??? WTF??? Ok I guess congrats to Andy and 89S then:wave:

Beleive it or not, some of you guys are undercover Mods here and don't even know it. You just don't have the tools or the badge. But if you think for a minute, you're not a huge influence on the forum you'd be wrong. Someday maybe when I get a bit of time with the Shagmeister, I want to see what he thinks about some Award Badges that V bulletin offers. I don't know much about them, don't know if it costs, kinda like the reputation system. I'd like to have that here too and we might someday. All in an effort to make sure some of the members here that don't get any recognition they deserve. It might just be Shagmeister don't want to set the things up either. But now we've got 3 mods that participate daily or just about daily and it shouldn't be so tough. Not only do we want to be the best Squarebody forum, I'd like to see us as Shagster's best forum in his fleet of forums.

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
Beleive it or not, some of you guys are undercover Mods here and don't even know it. You just don't have the tools or the badge. But if you think for a minute, you're not a huge influence on the forum you'd be wrong. Someday maybe when I get a bit of time with the Shagmeister, I want to see what he thinks about some Award Badges that V bulletin offers. I don't know much about them, don't know if it costs, kinda like the reputation system. I'd like to have that here too and we might someday. All in an effort to make sure some of the members here that don't get any recognition they deserve. It might just be Shagmeister don't want to set the things up either. But now we've got 3 mods that participate daily or just about daily and it shouldn't be so tough. Not only do we want to be the best Squarebody forum, I'd like to see us as Shagster's best forum in his fleet of forums.

:cool::signs1:

Thru the popcorn in for 89S. Thought he might be hungry by now.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I would also like to see an award system for the ones here who bust their ass doing write ups and contribute much needed info here that is out of the ordinary.

And I would like to see those truck pics changed in the top and bottom headers like we discussed before, for the said "undercover" mods who are a big part of what this site is. That is the least we can do for those people.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I would also like to see an award system for the ones here who bust their ass doing write ups and contribute much needed info here that is out of the ordinary.

And I would like to see those truck pics changed in the top and bottom headers like we discussed before, for the said "undercover" mods who are a big part of what this site is. That is the least we can do for those people.

That is what the award thing is about. Not even sure Vbulletin still does it. It's a badge that would go next to your name. But we can still at least do the reputation thing if the awards are no longer available. And yes, changing the pics to actual members is another good thing for recognition. Most of the trucks are of people who aren't even on here anymore, or never visit. One of them in fact ran off and started his own forum. I'm sure J Knight knows who I'm referring to.

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
One of them in fact ran off and started his own forum. I'm sure J Knight knows who I'm referring to.

Slimey piece of camel dung:scum:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Who might this one be?:think:

I'm not 100% positive, but does Leisure Suit ring a bell??? The tan and white truck with single glass in the cab.

Guardian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
c 10
Engine Size
Congrats to Andy and John.