New Moderator onboard !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
As many of you may have noticed. Manbearpig isn't here near as often anymore. Life happens, he stays busy. He requested to step down and make room for another Moderator that is here more often. He is still a member here and will be in and out at times and hopefully drops in to visit often.
Everyone ought to give him a big hand for his service here since he's been here early on when the place first started til now, so he certainly had a hand in helping the site grow. And I remember early on, we were busy as hell scouting out Spammers and getting them off the forum. That just about required around the clock work at that time until Shaggy was able to get some tools installed to stop all the spamming. So let's hear it for the Big BearPig Dude !!!:king::favorites25::big_banana_Dance:

And then welcome someone we all know who has always been here from early on and willing and able to help many, and along with helping the site grow with his input. Welcome GMSB's newest Moderator, Bucket aka Andy, the guy with 100 squares and even if he sells one, he's got plenty more !!! :welcome::High 5: :gm:

Last edited:

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
Congrats Andy, Im sure you will be on your way to fame and fortune now!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Andy probably doesn't know yet. He was talked to, but I think he may be in the storm belt where lots lost power. So who knows when he'll be back. He was on earlier so maybe all is well. Hope so.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
That's great!!!

Congrats Andy!! :)

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
congrats, I was exspecting retro for President.

:roflbow: THANK GOD it isnt dave, that would make for a ****** independance day :patriot:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
congrats, I was exspecting retro for President.

:roflbow: THANK GOD it isnt dave, that would make for a ****** independance day :patriot:

It was going to be, but when Shaggy went to promote him, he couldn't find him and then realized I suspended him. Shaggy was pist. I about got demoted for suspending Dave. :happy175:

Ok, I lied.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Dually
Engine Size
It was going to be, but when Shaggy went to promote him, he couldn't find him and then realized I suspended him. Shaggy was pist. I about got demoted for suspending Dave. :happy175:

Ok, I lied.

So true!! :signs6:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
One More New Moderator to the Team !!!

Also welcome one more NEW Moderator to the Team !!! Another member who we all know, and has been here from early on when this forum was new and helped the site grow with his participation and efforts. 89Suburban aka 89S and John. It was time to add a little more Green to the forum colors. So now there's plenty of "Go To" help when you need threads moved, cleaned up, titles changed and things of that nature. So the new moderating team now consists of HotRodPc :wave: Bucket and 89Suburban !!!

There's 5 others I can think of that are just as deserving and I don't think I need to name them, and I won't. Everyone else knows who they are, and they themselves know who they are and that's all that matters so it can be left unsaid. I will say the others have also been here since very early on in 2010 when the site was new and have helped the site grow with not only their participation but other outside the forum efforts. Choices were made with many many different parameters in mind to come to a decision. And it wasn't just in participation level, knowledge or # of Squares they have, had or don't have. It'll be a giveaway, but one of these others doesn't even own a Square currently. Noone needs to be in shame or have any hard feeling at all if they weren't picked because all were just as deserving as the others and the 2 chosen. Biggest factors ended up being things like time availability and not just the amount of time, but the time of day, family status, and job status as to who'd be a better fit for what the forum needed and that's how the choices were made. And a great big Thank You to you 5 also for all your efforts and support and continued support. :waytogo: :handshake:

Last edited:

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Congrats Andy & John!! Couldnt have picked 2 more level-headed, even-keeled fellers! :cheers:

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
congrats to you aswell 89s

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
Congrats John!

dhamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
Truck Model
R-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Way to go fellas! All good choices! :cheers:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Congrats Andy & John!! Couldnt have picked 2 more level-headed, even-keeled fellers! :cheers:

Thanks for pointing that out C4. That too came up in the choosing process. The ability to stay neutral.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Thank you for the offer and for the congrats. There are a some others here that been here from the beginning and put as much or more into the site than I have, and have a ton more knowledge than me, one in particular that I insisted take the position. I will do my absolute best to fill this position and support this site and it's members, I feel very humbled.

Does this mean no more chasing Retro around drunk at night? :roflbow:

And no more popcorn? :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDuke