New here from Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Mine lives over by Poplar Bluff, in the most Banjo backwoods town I have ever seen. We just got divorced so I am a little bitter! :upyours:

I got divorced 9 years ago and still bitter !!! :insane:

ChaseDale3and8

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
I'm trying to upload some pictures of my K10

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 110

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Another one

Nothing came up on this one. If you want, you can upload up to 5 pics per post using the Manage Attachments feature here on the forum.

ChaseDale3and8

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Still didn't work. WTF?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 94

ChaseDale3and8

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Okay, I think I got it figured out! Forgot to upload the images! Duh huh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 101

ChaseDale3and8

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
And one of my wife which none of my projects would exist without her support!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 104

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
She looks happy. Keep her that way and you'll get to your projects. :rofl: You're off to a good start on that one. Time to get you a thread in the Under Construction category and keep us updated on your progress. :waytogo:

ChaseDale3and8

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
I got divorced 9 years ago and still bitter !!! :insane:

I sure do understand that! I was for a long time myself too. For me it's been so long ago now that it doesn't matter anymore. I wouldn't piss on her to put it out if she was on fire, but I wouldn't set her on fire with a flamethrower now like I might have right after the divorce either! She has no stability, goes from one flavor of the month to the next, and I know she really isn't a happy person in general. So, in reality, she's been her own worst enemy, and makes herself more miserable than anything I could ever think of to do to her. It's Karma at work you know. What comes around goes around. Karla's a bitch, and when it has a litter of puppies, look out! Best advice I can give you is to just let it go! These women like that love nothing better than the attention they get even if its bad. Once you let it go, they really start wondering WHY, and THAT my friend really eats 'em up! ...Joe

ChaseDale3and8

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
I wouldn't piss her off if I were you. Any woman that can stand sideways is a woman to be reckon'd with!

Well she kinda looks at it that she at least can see where the money goes when she either looks in the driveway or out in the garage and that its not other women, so she's cool with that! I'm too old to even sniff around even if I wanted to these days anyway! This old dog doesn't hunt anymore! Unless it has 4 wheels on it these days I just pass it on by! I do have one other project sitting in the garage right now. It's an '81 Camaro Z28. It's currently a rolling chassis that I'm in the process of doing body work on right now. Bought it 4 years ago so its also a slow build. Got the 383 stroker small block and TH400 built for it. I want to get back on it as soon as I get this truck back up and running again! ...Joe

ChaseDale3and8

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
I wouldn't piss her off if I were you. Any woman that can stand sideways is a woman to be reckon'd with!

Oh yeah, and sometimes I just can't help but piss her off every once in a while! It just happens and no getting around it, but she puts up with me and my Chevrolet addiction! ...Joe

ChaseDale3and8

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
She looks happy. Keep her that way and you'll get to your projects. :rofl: You're off to a good start on that one. Time to get you a thread in the Under Construction category and keep us updated on your progress. :waytogo:

I'm just kind of trying to get it back up into decent driver condition for now until the day I can finally take the body off and do it up right. I've got to get the electrical stuff taken care of first! ...Joe

ChaseDale3and8

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
:insane: I love that kind of sweet revenge **** !!! :waytogo:

Funny thing about that is it was an accidental meeting at a restaurant one night! We just happened to show up at the same place at the same time. She saw me with my new wife, and just couldn't stand it to leave it alone and not say anything because I never noticed her, she saw us! Let me tell ya it ate her up that my new wife is about 1/3 the size she has ballooned up into since we split up 14 years ago! I was like OMG glad I got outta THAT when I did! Yikes! And that new flavor of the month boyfriend of hers looks like he either just escaped prison, or ran away from the circus! The jury's still out on that one! She's not a happy person and it shows, but for once that night she was cordial and behaved herself. She was just being nosy to see who it was that took her place! Reàlly, its laughable, and my wife kind of got a kick out of it! My ex is really anal about weight anyway and I could really tell that it burned her ass to see me with somebody that makes me happy! That was the best part of it! That being said though, if I knew she was going to be somewhere, I'd avoid it like the plague! That chapter of my life is over and has been for quite some time now. ...Joe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckboy_17