Need help - replacing spotlight in driver's pillar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtnmankev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
1984, 1983
Truck Model
K10, C20
Engine Size
383 Stroker, 350
Unity lists one of their longest shafts for the squares:

You must be registered for see images attach

Yes, the mounting holes may be in the wrong location. Also you may not have the correct mount. Should be number 27. It will be cast on the underside of the mount. The Unity site will also let you print out the mounting template for some of the mounts, but #27 is not one of them.

I am making the assumption, that you have the Unity brand light. If you need the template I am sure I have a copy I could send you.

MANY,MANY thanks !!!
I will check everything tomorrow after the sun rises and it warms up enough to hobble outdoors.
We're having a cold spell for a couple days here.
But it sure beats running the big generator so we can have the cooler run all day.

mtnmankev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
1984, 1983
Truck Model
K10, C20
Engine Size
383 Stroker, 350
Unity lists one of their longest shafts for the squares:

You must be registered for see images attach

Yes, the mounting holes may be in the wrong location. Also you may not have the correct mount. Should be number 27. It will be cast on the underside of the mount. The Unity site will also let you print out the mounting template for some of the mounts, but #27 is not one of them.

I am making the assumption, that you have the Unity brand light. If you need the template I am sure I have a copy I could send you.

PM sent, thanks !!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuOne