my whacked column rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Opp's! Don't forget to do this before you try and start the engine. Knowing me, I would have freaked out, " Now what's wrong?!?!
You must be registered for see images attach

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Oh Yeah! I forgot. Here is the "Before".
And
After!!

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
As I get the rebuilds done on the suspension I'll try to see if the shops will let me in to take a few pics of the work as it progresses. That will be neat, if I can get past the Covid guards, and the insurance company watch dogs. You know, they won't let anyone enter the inner sanctum of where the work is being done because they don't want anyone to get hurt, I could sue them. Yeah right. I've got more mechanic experience then any ten of them put together. I used to help my uncle work on his Dodge when he was in high school in the '50's and I was 4 or 5. My entire work experience has been as a welder/mechanic building hydraulic powered machines for heavy oil field use, to being a certified pressure vessel welder/mechanic building some of the largest weldment's in the country. Then I worked on large commercial turbo prop and jet aircraft for seven years for the airlines. Rebuilt my truck nearly by myself from the frame off to finished, and have been doing all the upgrades on for years since, to present. And I'm going to trip over an air line or slip on a wrench on the floor?

Yeah, and that's all it will take is some guy going, "Hey, you can't be in here. You'll have to wait outside." They won't want to hear my work history, you think? That might change his mind? He'd loose his job. It won't matter how many jets I worked on when it comes to feeding his family.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL