My "new" truck. New from Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RonPhillips

Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
New guy, crew cab, pic *****. He's in!

Welcome aboard, nice trucks you got there.

That is one of the best introductions I've ever read, "pic *****." LOL!

RonPhillips

Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Does anyone know what package this truck is? I'm thinking it had the Cheyenne package. The silver dash trim suggests that it is that or maybe the Silverado package, but I doubt that.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
That was the 4th time he listed it. We swapped several messages, I requested more pictures and after a couple of phone calls I made him an offer. So he put the Buy It Now price for our agreed-upon price.

I usually would never recommend buying a vehicle sight unseen on eBay or anywhere else, but after the added pictures phone calls and messages, I added all the evidence up and it appeared that this truck was worthey, so now it is mine.
Yeah, when I saw it sold I noticed he added the buy-it-now price to it :waytogo: If i needed a dually I would have been in contact with him, too, but I'm really looking for a single rear wheel truck. A dually would be too bulky for this parking garage I have to park in at work LOL I'm only about 4 hours south of Des Moine where the listing said he was located. I'm glad it went to a good home. Selling vehicles on eBay is not easy. It's WAY too easy for somebody to win an auction but then just back out or not pay with no recourse. I'm sure the seller was pretty fed up with the ordeal.

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
Does anyone know what package this truck is? I'm thinking it had the Cheyenne package. The silver dash trim suggests that it is that or maybe the Silverado package, but I doubt that.

Do you still have the SPID label in tact? Mine is located in glove box. Not sure where they are located on 79s. Z84 is the Cheyenne and YE9 is the Silverado.

RonPhillips

Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Yeah, when I saw it sold I noticed he added the buy-it-now price to it :waytogo: If i needed a dually I would have been in contact with him, too, but I'm really looking for a single rear wheel truck. A dually would be too bulky for this parking garage I have to park in at work LOL I'm only about 4 hours south of Des Moine where the listing said he was located. I'm glad it went to a good home. Selling vehicles on eBay is not easy. It's WAY too easy for somebody to win an auction but then just back out or not pay with no recourse. I'm sure the seller was pretty fed up with the ordeal.

Yes he was. I did use that to my advantage. This truck is worth way more than I paid for it!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Yes he was. I did use that to my advantage. This truck is worth way more than I paid for it!
I would agree. I almost bid on it at the 1900 even not needing a dually knowing I could always unload it for almost twice that here locally without really trying. It's a clean truck for sure. You did well :)

RonPhillips

Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Do you still have the SPID label in tact? Mine is located in glove box. Not sure where they are located on 79s. Z84 is the Cheyenne and YE9 is the Silverado.

Not at the moment. I will not have the trick in my possession for a few weeks. I will look then. Thanks

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
Not at the moment. I will not have the trick in my possession for a few weeks. I will look then. Thanks
Just saw a couple of posts earlier that it was an ebay score. Nice job! If the SPID label isnt to be found then it looks like the passenger side dash emblem says something on it that I cant make out. If its original to the truck then it should say Cheyenne or Silverado.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamnTexan77