making the broken out piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
@Raider L -

I guess they popped the door lock - I cant tell a lot from these on the phone.

He always arms it, so how they got around that I dont know.

It's really shocking to me that they can steal a new one that fast, but they obviously knew enough to do it fast and came prepared.

They dumped the truck for whatever reason, and unless they got caught in the vehicle ( they did not) the thieves usually get away with it.

Really wild

Attachments

• IMG_4521.jpg
    IMG_4521.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4543.jpg
    IMG_4543.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 38

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Goldie Driver,

Yeah you are right about them being prepared. I just don't understand things like that. I'm just not criminal minded and never have been. And I don't see why people do stuff like that. I'm not naive, but dang man, at some point I expect people to wake the heck up. But with continued social decay we see, more people than ever before are turning to crime for money. Look at these kids rushing into stores and stealing things. The business has taken the attitude that if they don't steal over, what is it $1,000 the store doesn't even pursue the kids. They have them all on video. The people who are behind all this even have transportation waiting for them outside.
But this truck thing is magnitudes above shop lifting for laughs.
Yeah, I've heard that as soon as a new vehicle comes out car thief rings get one and work out how to steal it. That's why there's a real problem with self driving cars, the thieves can steal your car with you in it!! They drive you to where they are going to take it from you and you're just along for the ride. I've heard experts talking about it on the radio programs I listen to every day. And what happens to you when you reach the destination is up to your imagination.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes