Looking for a suburban exhaust video clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisg82

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
I’m up in the air about what I want to do with my exhaust .does anyone have a video of their suburban with a true dual setup with manifolds? Weather it’s glasspacks or different mufflers ?Every video on YouTube the people are reving so high it destroys the sound in the clip !

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
Hey I just uploaded the only vid I had on my phone. Its much louder in person than what comes out through the video. I have factory manifolds, dual straight pipes, dual summit turbo mufflers. The previous owner set it up that way and I havent changed it yet, but for me its too loud.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chrisg82

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Sounds good ,I’m looking to run true duals no cats ,I’ve decided against the headers .i think the glasspacks will be too loud to drive the truck long distances .

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
I would add either a longer muffler than the turbo's i have on there now or possibly a high flow cat or resonator to tone it down. Its obnoxious when you throttle it. Its a stock motor so you can hear those 100 or so horses really yell lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SMC2224