look what i got when i logged on the 67-72 forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Are you sure you just didn't take the cam apart to make a bomb to blow up Nevada DMV???

Absolutely not, im just going to write a letter to our ******* governor.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Absolutely not, im just going to write a letter to our ******* governor.

And you think reffering to the governor as a ******* might get you results??? :roflbow:

Dear ******* Governor,
Im writing this letter in regards to ...

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Just wait until we invite him to become a member of this forum!! Then you're really up creek!! :lol:

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Haha, its not going to do anything to fix the problem. I would feel a lot better if I pointed out the fact that their the only state to have the law and it basically serves no purpose. Maybe their response will explain why they have such a ******* law, my best guess is they want people to pay for additional testing.
What they dont realize is, I am part of the 195,000 unemployed in their state, I did not get a job because they wont let me legally become a citizen of their state unless I forfeit my Arizona CDL. Nevada can lick my sack and I will include that in my letter.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
I want you to use that exact phrase ('lick my sack') in your letter. Then take a picture of the letter before you send it off and post it up here so we have proof! :D That's gotta be good for some good laughs! I wonder how many letters politicians have gotten with a phrase like that in it :lol:

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I just realized someone is probably going to wonder what the law is. Last summer I was without a job and broke and did not have the 70+ bucks needed to get my cdl physical done. I have let it expire in the past and was never an issue, you just pay a 30 dollar fee and you get your licence back. I got my cdl back and fee's paid to Arizona and tried switching my VALID licence over to nevada and they denied me. They said any time you licence is suspended or revoked in the past 7 years you have to re-test to get a Nevada Licence.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I want you to use that exact phrase ('lick my sack') in your letter. Then take a picture of the letter before you send it off and post it up here so we have proof! :D That's gotta be good for some good laughs! I wonder how many letters politicians have gotten with a phrase like that in it :lol:

As soon as I get my wife's camera put together haha!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
I just realized someone is probably going to wonder what the law is. Last summer I was without a job and broke and did not have the 70+ bucks needed to get my cdl physical done. I have let it expire in the past and was never an issue, you just pay a 30 dollar fee and you get your licence back. I got my cdl back and fee's paid to Arizona and tried switching my VALID licence over to nevada and they denied me. They said any time you licence is suspended or revoked in the past 7 years you have to re-test to get a Nevada Licence.

Does that mean money out of your pocket for the test or just the time to go up and take it? I've never taken a CDL test so these may be really stupid questions :)

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Does that mean money out of your pocket for the test or just the time to go up and take it? I've never taken a CDL test so these may be really stupid questions :)

When I got mine in Arizona in 06 or 07 just for the testing it was around 200 bucks for everything. The hardest part is finding someone to loan you a semi truck, even harder than that is driving the semi truck backwards around cones.

At this point I could not just "barrow" a truck and no way in hell am I going to pay over 1k to a driving school to use theirs when I already have a valid CDL.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
So Iman, wants to TeaBag the whole state of Nevada Government. You might just have to find you a differant job field til the wife gets done with school. That's the only reason you are in Reenhole, NV anyway isn't it? You think after she gets done with school you guys will move back to AZ or NM??? I need to find me a buddy in AZ I can crash on their sofa for awhile so I can make the move. I am still thinking real hard about selling my house and transplanting to AZ. I want warmer weather and thinner air. Plus be closer to the Colorado River and the Lakes. Havasu, Mojave etc. One big reason I haven't sold my Box Van.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
Warmer weather than Oklahoma? Really? It can't get THAT cold down there other than maybe small cold blasts for short periods of time every now and then, right?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
No, its not really that bad. We only have maybe 3 or 4 days a year that it will never get above freezing. But add wind to even 40 degree weather and it feels cold as hell. I could live with daytime highs in the upper 40's and lower 50's and still be able to work on my projects outside. And our summer are nasty. You take 95-100 degree with our humidity its pretty miserable. I know I am just whining. Places like South TX, LA, Bama and FL have it even worse. I can tolerate 115 in AZ/NV alot better than I can 95 in OK most of the time. I have always wanted to live in AZ. I was born and raised in Los Angeles area and still have friends and relatives in Cali. So moving to AZ would get me closer to them too. I will NOT live in So Cal again. Noway !!! Not even considering that.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
So Iman, wants to TeaBag the whole state of Nevada Government. You might just have to find you a differant job field til the wife gets done with school. That's the only reason you are in Reenhole, NV anyway isn't it? You think after she gets done with school you guys will move back to AZ or NM??? I need to find me a buddy in AZ I can crash on their sofa for awhile so I can make the move. I am still thinking real hard about selling my house and transplanting to AZ. I want warmer weather and thinner air. Plus be closer to the Colorado River and the Lakes. Havasu, Mojave etc. One big reason I haven't sold my Box Van.

We both decided when she's finally done with this school nonsense want to live and work in Morenci Arizona. We would go back to Las Cruces Nm but there is no good paying jobs there.

Im tellin you dude, if you want good weather head to southern NM. You cannot beat the food, people, weather and scenery. The Colorado river is cool but doesn't have **** on the mighty Rio Grande. I love that whole area.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
If I was to live anywhere else than where I live now I'd either live in Indianapolis (to be closer to my brother and his family) or Colorado (probably the southern end) because I LOVE snow skiing but don't get to do it much being here in Missouri.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshuars