look what i got when i logged on the 67-72 forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greencountry05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Skinny
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
Jake, I'm sure it's frustrating but just forget about it and make this your new home. You're more than welcome here....

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I aint gonna kiss no other guy, might give ya a hug, MAYBE but that's about it lol. I got the wifey to give me kisseys

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
Jake, I'm sure it's frustrating but just forget about it and make this your new home. You're more than welcome here....

thanks i appreciate that comment. i will make this my new home home as i find it so relaxing to come here to talk, shoot the sh*t, and ask a million questions just to burden each other. :)

greencountry05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Skinny
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
Works for me man. That's why I come here, just to BS 'cuz lord knows I'm not working on my truck so I don't have anything "valuable" to contribute to the forum other than my opinion lol.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yeah, me either. I don't have anything to offer, and I got told I talk to much. Telling long stories. :roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:

I'm not one for alot of forum bashing either. I may state my opinion, but I sure don't expect it to turn into a bashing riot. I think I've made it perfectly clear, I don't like 73-87 and CaptKock for his banning me for 7 days for foul lingo using the word Shiott and saying I was warned twice cuz I read the rules twice. :yourself::upyours:If they are that uptight and ridiculous, I don't want to be a part of their money making ventures and I will not only NOT purchase from them, but I'll also spread the word, NOT to buy from them. I have also mentioned 73-87 and 67-72 are in bed together. So I won't go there either. Its obvious to me, those forums are geared toward selling parts and making money rather than being an online community to share the same passions, help each other out, share ideas, opinions and comments as adults. OK, I got lots more to say about this, but I don't wanna talk to much so all done for now. :)

Last edited:

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
LOL wife says I talk too much too, esp. when it comes to cars and trucks and she doesn't understand it or want to hear it lol.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Your wife is differant than my ex then. Not sure why, it turned the ex on. She actually listened and caught onto some of it.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
My wife doesn't care much as it keeps me out of trouble.

Although my Cutlass convertible was often referred to my "other fat girlfriend.":roflbow:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
My wife doesn't care much as it keeps me out of trouble.

Although my Cutlass convertible was often referred to my "other fat girlfriend.":roflbow:
I assume the Cutlass must have got reffered to as the "other fat girlfriend" because you kept alot of junk in the trunk????

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Haha, she was big, fat and I spent more time - unwillingly - with her than my wife.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Not mentioning my previous forum but.... nothing but dumb ass advice. I had stuck valves in my engine and was not ready for a complete upper engine rebuild but rather a quick fix. I looked around online and saw people had the same problem, I figured the best place to get some advice about my small block's valve problems would be that forum. Its impossible im the first person that fixed my problem without tearing down the engine, instead I was told by multiple people it would not work and my only option was to do an upper rebuild on my motor. Guess what, a 5 dollar can of spray and some common sense solved my problem and the truck made an immediate after 1200 mile trip through the arid desert pulling a ****** trailer full of furniture without a problem. The truck runs like a top to this day. No egg on my face.

Point is, I got multiple "experienced opinions" there and they all said the same damn thing, there was not one person who thought outside the box or had PERSONAL experience to add.

This forum is in the right direction, as long as everyone can add some sort of content, I really wish I had taken pictures when I switched my carb over to a carter, its not like its a really confusing install no one could figure out but would definetly helped me getting all the parts I needed before I started. But my wife's camera is broken and here is what it looks like right now, (cell phone pic).

You must be registered for see images attach

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
What the hell happened???????!

She got a card adapter for a brand new camera she just got of ebay and somehow bent one of the prongs where the card plugs in. The only way to bend it back is take the entire camera apart to get to the prongs. Harbor freight had a good variety of tool kits for taking apart electronics, all I lack now is a soldering iron and it will finally be apart. Way more work than I anticipated.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Are you sure you just didn't take the cam apart to make a bomb to blow up Nevada DMV???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loki1978