look what i got when i logged on the 67-72 forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
signature violation after trolling, continuing to create drama.
-Liz and Josh.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

you all should go and read my signature

THEY HATED IT :flipthebird: :grd:

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
better watch you're gonna get your thread locked here too.

Not unlwess mine was because of other ppl. They don't want you bashing other forums or starting forum wats here or whatever.

I got the same crap and will probably end up banned forever too. They don't like me telling them the prices are too high when it's an admin selling stuff, and claims it to be lmc parts and lmc prices are cheaper then his.

Then last time I was banned they said I insulted staff, how? I never said anything to them. This time mr. admin insults me, tells me due to my lack of knowledge he's gonna have to list his fenders at a cheaper price.

SOOOO cry my a ******* river come on you were already ripping ppl off.

Then he asked if I'd like him to tell a guy I was trying to sell stuff to he could get it cheaper elsewhere. I said NO, I'd want you to because I don't rip ppl off. I like to be fair and honest.

skysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1989 Suburban
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
5.7/TH400/NP241C
You got one thread closed so you start up again here? I haven't been here long enough to know how firm MBP is but I don't think he's going to like it.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I didn't get anything closed, I started the other thread and they closed it without warning, I have no idea why it was closed, now he's got this thread not me.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Seriously, I think that things have been very comfy for us here and MBP and Shaggy both let us pretty much say and do whatever we want in here. I don't think it's that big of a deal for one thread to be closed. Just laugh about it and move on. Everyone gets a thread closed for one reason or another whether it be because of the OP or the other posters that contribute to the thread.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
well that's what I thought, about saying anything, and I didn't start it to bash, just thought how dumb, he's getting mad and such and has his panties in a twist over me saying lmc prices were lower, anybody could have found that out. I know some ppl had other comments but I was just keeping the mood light and thought I'd share, not to bash or get threads closed.

I don't understand them over there, you can't even warn somebody about what they are doing is wrong.

I don't have any problems over here with anyone, but if by me starting threads on various things gets then locked I won't post because I don't like starting trouble.

skysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1989 Suburban
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
5.7/TH400/NP241C
I read through the thread on here that got locked and didn't see any reason to shut it down, but that's not my decision to make. I would take it as a sign that bashing other forums might not be well received. I'm a mod on another forum and stay hands off until the cussing starts, then everyone gets a time-out.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
well as I said over and over, I didn't bash the other forum, just was sharing what happened. I thought after I said well the lmc price is 90 a piece it was over, then he writes and is in a bad mood so I thought well I guess he knew he was doing wrong and is mad now. I thought maybe it was a mistake at first until I got the pm.

If others bash that's up to them I didn't mean it as a bash thing, just was thinking wtf when I got the pm and thought welp he must have been trying to screw ppl for more cash.

I don't know. I'm done though I've made my point. The point here is I think the mods and such don't want us to bash on another forum.

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
Oh please don't start i was only really trying to post a update im really glad i got banned from the 67-72 forum any who

because i was tired of them being PITA or more understood here as NAZIS

not that i had anything against i just don't like how they treat people

end of story now i have time for this forum

Jaymez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
OK, look, *I* was the one who recommended the last thread be shut, though, I did not pull the trigger. Almost every other forum I've ever been a part of has had a major beef with another forum. It was starting to look like there could be some sort of rivalry between GMSB and 67-72 or 73-87.

Personally, and remember that I'm not a mod, I'd like to see those rivalries be kept at a minimum. That way, as a whole, we can float between the various boards, proudly declare our loyalty to GMSB and not catch a ration of **** from other members as a result.

Every once in a while, members from FSC will get bored and gang up on GMFS, or the other way around, and the board will be flooded with useless SPAM like posts and troll like users that get in the way of the boards general purpose: truck related discussion and advice.

Let GMSB be the better of the boards. Let this forum turn into the ultimate go to stop for Square Body information. Let us do it without excessive moderation. Lets keep this place both informative and fun but without trashing everyone else. Lets keep the drama over on the Lifetime boards.

If you still think I am an *******, well, you're not alone.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
I agree with Jaymez 100%. I couldn't have worded it better!

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
If you still think I am an *******, well, you're not alone.

LOl I don't think you or anyone else on here is. I think for the most part everyone on here agrees with one another or is on the same page.

My ONLY realy reason for being on 67-72 anymore is the pics and info, mostly just because there's a ton of members and they all have alot of info or opinions. I like to post here first and if I dont get an asnwer go to 73-87 and then last is 67-72. I actually don't have a problem with 73-87 either, none that I can think of, only one I ever had trouble with was 67-72 and fsc.

I don't blame you man, I just wondered what was up, but after hearing from you, I guess I can see where you are coming from, you were afraid it as going to start a big fight or something, and didn't want it on here.

I'm good with that, I aint looking to start trouble with anyone. I keep my mouth shut until somebody ***** with me, then it's on LOL.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size