LMC Dash pad 81 up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zieg85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
7.4L
If it is the big blob of rubber, they fit if you take them and carve on them underneath. The biggest issue is over the stock speakers in the dash but after days of massaging it finally looks good.

1984dually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
8.1L
If it is the big blob of rubber, they fit if you take them and carve on them underneath. The biggest issue is over the stock speakers in the dash but after days of massaging it finally looks good.

Glad to find somebody who got one to fit. I didn't have the patience to spend the time on something that should fit without all the modifying. Mine would not fit around the dash either. Any way it's gone now and hopefully they will have better luck.

zieg85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
7.4L
Glad to find somebody who got one to fit. I didn't have the patience to spend the time on something that should fit without all the modifying. Mine would not fit around the dash either. Any way it's gone now and hopefully they will have better luck.

Yes it was a lot of trial and error. It came on my truck that way. The quality of LMC leaves a lot to be desired. I for one won't deal with them just because of the stuff I've seen. Like everything else you get what you pay for...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gord